Do you think that Eric Biemeny would want to be the head coach of Atlanta?

Every coach in the NFL who works their way up the ladder wants to be an NFL head coach. They don't care about the uniform. They all have an ego that says, "I can build anything into a successful winning machine." That's a healthy attitude to have in this silly business.

The question is why do you want him to be the head coach of the Atlanta Falcons? What has he done?

I would say yes he would be interested but There are other issues with EB besides if he is interested in the falcons job. I’ve been reading up on guys I believe will be top candidates for Head coaching jobs and he has a very alarming past off the field. Nothing too recent but would AB hire someone with his past is another question. I’m all for 2nd chances but I’m not hiring someone to lead my franchise and I know some would probably have an issue with it. 

Edited by FalconDawg28

Well if he's getting put through the Falcons Filter, he ain't gonna pass. I don't remember exactly what he did, but he was involved in some bad business in Colorado. I'll try to find the link I read. I specifically remember that while he was a college coach he apparently ran into the tunnel after a game and started punching and assaulting players from the opposing team. Has anyone else read anything like that?

36 minutes ago, FalconDawg28 said:

I would say yes he would be interested but There are other issues with EB besides if he is interested in the falcons job. I’ve been reading up on guys I believe will be top candidates for Head coaching jobs and he has a very alarming past off the field. Nothing too recent but would AB hire someone with his past is another question. I’m all for 2nd chances but I’m not hiring someone to lead my franchise and I know some would probably have an issue with it. 

Also have heard the same.  Both as a player and a coach at Colorado.  His offense was not impressive at Colorado, and I'm not giving him any credit for Andy Reid's system.  

1 hour ago, Jesus said:

Every coach in the NFL who works their way up the ladder wants to be an NFL head coach. They don't care about the uniform. They all have an ego that says, "I can build anything into a successful winning machine." That's a healthy attitude to have in this silly business.

The question is why do you want him to be the head coach of the Atlanta Falcons? What has he done?

Oh I am sure the uniform absolutely matters.

If you coach the wrong one then you may not ever get another shot when you get fired

I would say yes, but a lot of that has to do with whoever the GM is and what his plans are. Blank said he was going to let the new GM decide on Ryan. Depending on Eric B's overall plan and if it's in sync with what the new braintrust wants to do. 

Who says Watson is the QB he wants? Maybe he wants to draft his own QB and it would be more understandable if he did it here in Atlanta where he would still get at least a year out of Ryan with a high pick that we have to use on his near future replacement.

51 minutes ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

Who says Watson is the QB he wants? Maybe he wants to draft his own QB and it would be more understandable if he did it here in Atlanta where he would still get at least a year out of Ryan with a high pick that we have to use on his near future replacement.

That, right there.

Also people need to look past one position and realize that there is nothing else there, that's why they have the same record we do. O'Brien destroyed that team, the cupboard is bare and they have no top draft picks to fill them. Even Watson doesn't want to be there at this point.

2 hours ago, Jesus said:

He definitely seems like a leader of men. He would definitely be a huge upgrade from Koetter. And would have the fan base and players excited. The big question is who would his DC be. 

1 hour ago, falconsd56 said:

Oh I am sure the uniform absolutely matters.

If you coach the wrong one then you may not ever get another shot when you get fired

good point, but you gotta remember that the ego of an nfl coach thinks it can win anywhere. that's why teams like the lions and jets keep getting head coaches, they all think they can succeed where others failed.

3 hours ago, FalconDawg28 said:

See Dirk Koetter.  His past makes EB look like a choir boy.  Falcons filter only applies to players, not coaches