Matt Ryan is 0-2 against Tayson Hill

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Todd Gurley is 0-6 vs common sense   

The only joke in here is your terrible take of a thread...like the rest of your content 

Posted Images

So you mean to tell me Taysom Hill would have won today if he played for the Falcons and Ryan played for the saints? Better coached, better overall team, won today.. Julio and Calvin are 0-2 vs Thomas and Samuels this season... AJ Terrell is 0-2 against Lattimore... Grady Jarrett is 0-2 against saints DTs. Trashhhhhh

Just now, WisFalcon said:

So you mean to tell me Taysom Hill would have won today if he played for the Falcons and Ryan played for the saints? Better coached, better overall team, won today.. Julio and Calvin are 0-2 vs Thomas and Samuels this season... AJ Terrell is 0-2 against Lattimore... Grady Jarrett is 0-2 against saints DTs. Trashhhhhh

People can’t think like this though.

:)

35 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

Why do you think that is? Is it party because Hill is a better quarterback at this stage in his career?  

Well...seeing as that a football team has 53 players, 11 starters on offense, 11 on defense, plus special teams, and a coaching staff of 20+ people, I personally would start with...not looking at it as a QB vs QB type game. 

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

Well...seeing as that a football team has 53 players, 11 starters on offense, 11 on defense, plus special teams, and a coaching staff of 20+ people, I personally would start with...not looking at it as a QB vs QB type game. 

I understand the better team won. The  point is your boy can't beat a Breesless Saints team, when Hill is nothing. 

Also, it's fairly common tradition in the NFL to compare QBs win % next to each other. People don't do that for kickers lol you guys are a joke. 

2 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

I understand the better team won. The  point is your boy can't beat a Breesless Saints team, when Hill is nothing. 

Also, it's fairly common tradition in the NFL to compare QBs win % next to each other. People don't do that for kickers lol you guys are a joke. 

The only joke in here is your terrible take of a thread...like the rest of your content 

5 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

Ryan can't beat the Saints when Brees is out. We're in trouble next yr again if these guys are still here.

When Brees is out, the stats suggest it at face value. However, Ryan HAS BEATEN the taints WITH Brees at QB. So basically we need to make sure the taints have Brees? Gotcha. Get this scoop over to Morris and Blank ASAP!

5 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

Yes its true people use stats like this in conversation, particularly as visuals on TV. However, if you're trying to argue your point using this in a real football discussion, all it accomplishes is showing your inability to bring up a good point

2 minutes ago, Norwood all the way! said:

Yes its true people use stats like this in conversation, particularly as visuals on TV. However, if you're trying to argue your point using this in a real football discussion, all it accomplishes is showing your inability to bring up a good point

Next time, just respond with, is Eli better than Brady? And just keep responding with that over and over