4 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

He's turned it around and is showing me something. We just need another CB, FS, and De and this defense will be balling. Team needs a reliable RB as well. 

The running game I think can be had with a different OC... about the D... yeah we need a FS first but don't se good ones in the first round... so grab a CB then a FS and then double dip in DE...

AJ played well, he just didn't play smart. You have to study the receivers that you go up against. You can't cover Michael Thomas the same way you covered Henry Ruggs. The reality is that he hurt us today. I know people will say it's the scheme. I will say when we're in zone, but not Man Coverage.

6 minutes ago, red falcon said:

Its laughable people are talking about easy catches given up. As a rookie playing the second hardest position in football with no preseason and he's excelling. Just noise.

You're talking about your crowd talking after the draft. Skills is just a fraction of playing football. You have to outsmart your opponent. Every time Thomas needed to find the sticks, he found them. With a QB not capable of making every throw too.

1 minute ago, Faithful Falcon said:

You're talking about your crowd talking after the draft. Skills is just a fraction of playing football. You have to outsmart your opponent. Every time Thomas needed to find the sticks, he found them. With a QB not capable of making every throw too.

Thomas is a pretty good WR. He's going to make his plays. A lot of them were contested catches today too.

1 minute ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Not making every throw? Did you not here the commentators? Also past two high round pass rushers arent even on the team anymore. He out smarted hill on the crossing route he should have picked off.  You are nitpicking.