Y’all still want Raheem as HC?

D.B.N.

22 hours ago, D.B.N. said:

What the **** is wrong with you? 

His only real problem right now is not firing Dork Koetter. 

The Team has played well with how poorly they're being coached offensively. Defense has been much better overall. If he rids the team of Koetter I support the hire. 

Edited by EastCoastFalcon902

1 minute ago, egoprime II said:

Manage his subordinates.  As in Koetter.

Either that, or Morris actually approves of Koetter's gameplan going into games.  With games like this being the result.

Either way, Morris is proving to be deficient as a HC.

Thank you.  The HC job is to manage the whole team, not just the defense.  Everyone saw what happened when the offense went into hurry up/no huddle.  To let the OC stop that, and then let the OC call a play on 4th and 9 instead of kicking the field goal and then letting the hot defense potentially get you the ball back shows a lack of situational awareness.

1 hour ago, Fernando C. said:

Nooo get me Arthur Smith... and leave Ulbrich if you want a DC... but I really want the HC to be form the Ofensive side..

What makes you think an offensive coach would be any better than Raheem? Just curious. Lots of hot offensive guys have flamed out. Just recently Nagy, Peterson, Gase, Lynn, Mcarthy etc all have struggled. 

1 minute ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

Tired of  "kept fighting" ... How about "start winning" ... When did this fan base get so comfortable with mediocrity ????? 

I get what you're saying, but let's not use the fan base I this. Our stadium looked similar to this pre pandemic. We need to get comfortable with being fans period. Not everyone has a professional sports team.

25 minutes ago, opensource001 said:

Thank you.  The HC job is to manage the whole team, not just the defense.  Everyone saw what happened when the offense went into hurry up/no huddle.  To let the OC stop that, and then let the OC call a play on 4th and 9 instead of kicking the field goal and then letting the hot defense potentially get you the ball back shows a lack of situational awareness.

Who would you have replace DK right now?

8 minutes ago, kirbyr said:

Who would you have replace DK right now?

Matt Ryan, lol. No huddle was the only thing that really worked today. But seriously, let (and I can’t believe I’m saying this) Knapp be OC rest of the year.

Edited by Mr.Blank

32 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

What makes you think an offensive coach would be any better than Raheem. Just curious. Lots of hot offensive guys have flamed out? Just recently Nagy, Peterson, Gase, Lynn, Mcarthy etc all have struggled. 

Cause the only time Matt has had a great OC we got to the ship... 

1 hour ago, egoprime II said:

Manage his subordinates.  As in Koetter.

Either that, or Morris actually approves of Koetter's gameplan going into games.  With games like this being the result.

Either way, Morris is proving to be deficient as a HC.

I can agree with that. But if he doesn’t have that authority as “interim?”

3 hours ago, Bombers79 said:

NO BIENEMY!!!!   Andy Reid is the brains behind the KC offense, not to mention we don’t have Pat Mahomes. Ask Bears fans how the most recent hot name out of KC is working out.  Pederson in Philly is another OC.  Granted they won a SB but would any of us want him for our HC right now.  If Indy loses today then another Reid offensive guy, Frank Reich, is on the hot seat.  Do not take a coordinator from a SB team where the HC runs that side.  SEE DAN QUINN

Bienemy is sandwiched between Andy Reid and Mahomes.  Give me a guy that makes something with holes in his roster.  

There is a saying: Life is a lot like a $4it sandwich.  The more bread you have, the less $4it you have to eat. 

Bienemy has a lot of bread around him.  

1 hour ago, Fernando C. said:

Cause the only time Matt has had a great OC we got to the ship... 

The same OC who blew the call in the fourth and could not manage to score in the second half of the SB? lol. Falcons have always had good offenses and bad defenses. I personally think you need to hire the best HC vs the best coordinator regardless of the side of the ball he coaches on. 

In short, NO.  

Morris was placed in a tough position.  He could not get rid of Koetter.  IF he can bring in a great OC, I would consider him, but my guess is that he does not.   Koetter has to go.  It is a catastrophic shame that the Falcons have wasted the talents of Ryan and Jones.  Catastrophic.   

This game was atrocious.  We lost to a team that was missing its starting QB.  The defense should have skunked the Saints.  

40 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

And why exactly ?

Righted the ship after 0-5 and went 4-3. Could have easily been 6-1 with better player execution on two plays. All with a Dimi roster. Totally turned the defense around. Played the Aints close both times. Has HC experience. Been a coach on both sides of the ball. Quick to fire slackers like Takk. Gets his players to play to the final whistle in every game. Yeah he should be on the short list with some of these TATF HC dream boys that have zero NFL HC experience.