Y’all still want Raheem as HC?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

90% of the problems are Koetter

Everybody want the hot coordinator. Them dudes tend to flame out. Quinn was a hot coordinator. I want a leader, communicator and a manager. A good manager can always find good coordinators. Tomlin, Ha

It’s funny, they go no huddle with Matt calling the plays and drive right down the field.... 

Posted Images

Just want someone that can scheme our offensive playmakers open quick whether Raheem is here or not. This offensive "show" is making me nauseous! Saints d might be good but c'mon they are without 2 of their top 3 corners and we can't get a ******* td??!!!

Edited by EZfalcons

No chance. Never did. Nothing against Raheem but he’s a career .350 win % coach, why would he be capable of taking us to a SB if he can’t even win half his games!? Nothing against Morris, but this is the third year in a row we’ve collapsed through the first half of an NFL season. We should not retain ANY of the coaches that have had anything to do with this consistently underperforming team. Everyone has to go - if we retain any of these coaches were retaining the losing culture we currently have. 

2 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

90% of the problems are Koetter

Thank you. We lost both games vs the Saints because of a piss poor offensive scheme. 
1 game was lost because Gurley didn’t want to fall down. Raheem has yet to show he he is unable to be a head coach. 
I mean really? What has he done wrong so far?

2 minutes ago, matty72780 said:

No chance. Never did. Nothing against Raheem but he’s a career .350 win % coach, why would he be capable of taking us to a SB if he can’t even win half his games!? Nothing against Morris, but this is the third year in a row we’ve collapsed through the first half of an NFL season. We should not retain ANY of the coaches that have had anything to do with this consistently underperforming team. Everyone has to go - if we retain any of these coaches were retaining the losing culture we currently have. 

He was part of another garbage franchise. 

I've noticed every time we have a surge, Quinn always said he allowed Raheem and Ulbrich run the defense. I'd say that duo is worth keeping because they actually have been fielding an actual defense.

If they decided to not keep them, I won't blow head gasket, but I think they're showing they can field a defense at least.

If Morris is retained, he definitely needs an upgrade at OC. 

NO BIENEMY!!!!   Andy Reid is the brains behind the KC offense, not to mention we don’t have Pat Mahomes. Ask Bears fans how the most recent hot name out of KC is working out.  Pederson in Philly is another OC.  Granted they won a SB but would any of us want him for our HC right now.  If Indy loses today then another Reid offensive guy, Frank Reich, is on the hot seat.  Do not take a coordinator from a SB team where the HC runs that side.  SEE DAN QUINN

21 minutes ago, jidady said:

90's too low.

19 minutes ago, arrogantBEAST said:

Thank you. We lost both games vs the Saints because of a piss poor offensive scheme. 
1 game was lost because Gurley didn’t want to fall down. Raheem has yet to show he he is unable to be a head coach. 
I mean really? What has he done wrong so far?

It’s funny, they go no huddle with Matt calling the plays and drive right down the field....