FG after FG after FG! How in the world can you not draw up plays that get Julio or Ridley open!? Taysom Hill has two TDs that have been attributed to us doubling Thomas - Payton knows how to get people open. We have our starting QB, the Saints are doubling Julio and we can’t get anyone open, it’s unreal! The game has passed Dirk by, even Vilma mentioned “the falcons need much better offensive play-calling” before the end of the half. 

Just wasting away the last productive years of Ryan and Julio - it’s sad quite frankly. 

Knowing our organization we will hire Morris and he’ll retain Dirk. We’re the most predictable organization in the NFL, from the front office to the plays called on the field. SMH

Just now, Sidecar Falcon said:

To be fair Sark was awful in the redzone. I would have never gotten rid of Sark for Koetter. There were better options out there. 

He accomplished some great things for only having 2 years nfl coaching experience. To think he wouldn’t have gotten better would be silly and I think every single one of us knew Dirk Koetter was absolutely not one of those better options out there. 

1 minute ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

He accomplished some great things for only having 2 years nfl coaching experience. To think he wouldn’t have gotten better would be silly and I think every single one of us knew Dirk Koetter was absolutely not one of those better options out there. 

He did ok given the circumstances. If he was allowed to season a little more he could have developed further. Our Super Bowl appearance placed unrealistic expectations on his shoulders.

Sadly there were a lot people who cheered when Koetter got hired. Those of us that actually watch games knew better than to get excited over that pile of dog$hit.

There were better options for OC. Koetter was a lazy pick and was the final nail in the coffin for this regime. 

9 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

He did ok given the circumstances. If he was allowed to season a little more he could have developed further. Our Super Bowl appearance placed unrealistic expectations on his shoulders.

Sadly there were a lot people who cheered when Koetter got hired. Those of us that actually watch games knew better than to get excited over that pile of dog$hit.

There were better options for OC. Koetter was a lazy pick and was the final nail in the coffin for this regime. 

Yeah def couldn’t agree more w all of that 

I really hope we don’t hire Morris - regardless of what plays out this season. This is the third year in a row we’ve bombed and then rattled off wins in the second half of the season. We need a fresh perspective, all new coordinators, new staff etc. Nothing against Morris but retaining any staff that has any affiliation with our consistent underperforming team needs to go. 

Lost most of my interest in this team when he was re-hired. He is garbage and there is no reason to have any hope with him going forward. 

I don't hate Morris but if it means Koetter being back then forget it. Someone has a bad gameplan on D today though. 

I expected nothing out of this team this year, but I did want to beat the Saints.

Edited by jeffro2000

totally agree . the team is loaded with player talent, but not coaching talent. The main problem with this talented team is up in the offensive coordinator's box. He is horrible!!!   these plays are ,made for a high school team, not an NFL team. I have been a Falcons fan for a lot of years, but my  desire to remain one is dwindling. 

Please for the love of god fire Dirk after this game. Worst OC in the nfl hes ******* terrible. We were so spoiled by Kyle we thought sark was bad but sark was like the second best coordinator in history compared to DK. Koetter was the death knell of this era of falcons...  just like he was part of the end of the last SB window. What a waste of Ryan and Julios waning years

53 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Wait a minute. I was told by TAFT aficionados that Koetter’s offense was good. Lol

This bum should have never been hired a 2nd time.  

Same ones who wanted to keep Devondre Campbell, and hooper?

That mothersucker needs to be fired asap. Don't even let him blink after the game is over.

Let boring Gregg Knap take over.  

44 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

He got them to nfc championship game in 2012 is why they were excited