*** Official Falcons Vs Saints In-Game Thread ***

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody ran the wrong route, Jon. Our design is for sh**.

I’m not even sure I’d know where to start.

Posted Images

I hate to be that guy, but at this point why are we even watching this? It's clear that the director of this broadcast planned on focusing only on the Saints and Taysom, and honestly they made a good decision. We look terrible. Zero adjustment from the last time they burned us. Can't get anything at all on offense, and our defense is clearly getting gassed and now they're just going to use Kamara to shove the ball down the throat of our tired D.

Just now, ATLskinjob said:

I hate to be that guy, but at this point why are we even watching this? It's clear that the director of this broadcast planned on focusing only on the Saints and Taysom, and honestly they made a good decision. We look terrible. Zero adjustment from the last time they burned us. Can't get anything at all on offense, and our defense is clearly getting gassed and now they're just going to use Kamara to shove the ball down the throat of our tired D.

Why shouldn't the broadcast focus on Hill? He's shredding us.

Just now, Blitz28179 said:

I got a feeling we're going to get destroyed by Tampa Bay . where's the last time we've been swept by Tampa Bay and New Orleans in the same year? Does anybody know??

2015. We started 5-0 and collapsed to 8-8 that year. Credit to Dan Quinn's 1st season, foreshadowing before the Chargers collapse and Super Bowl collapse to Patriots.