How concerned are you about Julio's future with his hamstring injuries?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t. Ryan is in ATL one more year but if ATL could get a 1st and third, I would expect ATL to draft either Wilson or Lance and sit him behind Ryan for a year. Like KC did with Mahomes and Smith. A

Man's been dealing with injuries his entire career and always comes back strong. No reason to be concerned

Zero concerns Zero. Dudes been playing with a rod in his foot for a decade. 11s style of play is physical he’s to well prepared to be worried about injuries. It may hamper him short ter

Honestly I love Julio he is a legend and I am not too concerned about his injuries. I am more concerned about his age and I think the time has come for us to trade him and draft his replacement. If we can somehow net a 1st and a 3rd as compensation i am all for it. You parlay that 1st into someone like Jamarr Chase and get younger until we draft Ryan's replacement in 1-2 years from now. You can use that 3rd on pass rush, RB, or a corner. 

12 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

Honestly I love Julio he is a legend and I am not too concerned about his injuries. I am more concerned about his age and I think the time has come for us to trade him and draft his replacement. If we can somehow net a 1st and a 3rd as compensation i am all for it. You parlay that 1st into someone like Jamarr Chase and get younger until we draft Ryan's replacement in 1-2 years from now. You can use that 3rd on pass rush, RB, or a corner. 

If we traded him he would probably turn into 2016 Julio again. Same with Matt Murphy's law type thing. 

40 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

For a 1st and 3rd, of course you trade him.   But no chance we get that unless the Falcons agree to eat most of his remaining contract.  

27 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Zero concerns Zero.

Dudes been playing with a rod in his foot for a decade.

11s style of play is physical he’s to well prepared to be worried about injuries.

It may hamper him short term but for long term durability zero worries.

12 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Man's been dealing with injuries his entire career and always comes back strong. No reason to be concerned

/thread

12 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

I'm more concerned with his lack of TD's in his career compared to his yards and number of receptions. I've never seen a more dominant WR that for some reason has the worst time actually scoring TD's.

Best WR for the first 90 yds of the field, pitiful for the last 10 yds

Agreed... and his salary. IMO it's almost impossible to build a roster with enough talent and depth to win a SB with so much cap space tied up in the QB and WR positions. 

3 hours ago, pa_falcon_fan said:

No.  He is averaging 15 yards a catch which is in line with his career average (15.2).  Unless he starts missing multiple games in a row or something, you roll with Julio.  Julio at 80% is still better than most other receivers in the league so removing him weakens the team.

He is getting old and fragile, the time to trade him is now , while he is worth a lot.