23 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Heem and Brich better be ready for Payton to pull a switcheroo and start Crab Legs Sunday. He usually fares well in ATL and Taysom has sucked in his two starts as a passer.

I've been thinking the same thing. Hopefully, his decision-making is still in the basement and we will get a couple of picks. If he ever gets his head straight he'll be a formidable QB. 

1 hour ago, SoCalFalconFan said:

I might get banned for that title. I figure if there is a solid reason to get banned from here, it's by saying that phrase in public. 

That's all I have to say about that. 

Hey.  You cannot say **** on here.  That is a four star word something.  Wait.  OK.  But, you are getting off on a technicality.  And one more thing.  **** the Saints. 

25 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Heem and Brich better be ready for Payton to pull a switcheroo and start Crab Legs Sunday. He usually fares well in ATL and Taysom has sucked in his two starts as a passer.

Well, if the refs continue to let his receivers push our defenders out of the way as he floats 40 yard passes on 50 yard routes, it won't really matter.

Sorry for my sour grapes.

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I was thinking exactly the same thing!    It's absolutely what I expect him to do!