December 2020 Recruiting Thread

1 hour ago, Bdawg58 said:

Yeah Foreman I think we finish second because of distance. Now, that could change if we can somehow convince the parents but that is the hardest part in recruiting west coast players

Don't think it will be distance if we miss out on Foreman. Fully expect him to be at Clemscum if he's not at UGA.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mondon and Mims are in.. Right now the entire class is in.  We got 20..  

18 hours ago, Bdawg58 said:

It’s going to be between UGA and Bama. I’m thinking it’s 50/50 at this point but it’s always nerve racking being against Bama for a DL. What will help us is Maason’s relationship Tray Scott

Man, remember when some in here was calling for us to replace Coach Scott? He has done remarkably well with the talent he's worked with.

2 minutes ago, L.A.Falcon Fan said:

Man, remember when some in here was calling for us to replace Coach Scott? He has done remarkably well with the talent he's worked with.

I really think the success of turning the 3-star Jordan Davis into an absolute animal and likely Day#2 pick in upcoming NFL draft has really found legs in a message that can be sold on the recruiting trail.

6 minutes ago, Bdawg58 said:

JT Daniels might have a legit Heisman campaign next season if this comes to fruition 

yep it sounds like Arik is finishing up his semester at UGA if what is being reported is true.. also sounds like BJ is also leaving LSU.  LSU might be firing a coach this offseason.. it's pretty bad right now there.