December 2020 Recruiting Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mondon and Mims are in.. Right now the entire class is in.  We got 20..  

9 hours ago, RandomFan said:

Yep, just waiting to see this WR hit the transfer portal so we know who it is and how much it's going to hurt us. But the new additions this month will definitely be nice and soften the blow. 

I believe it’s Tongue that will be transferring but I don’t believe it will be a big player 

2 hours ago, Bdawg58 said:

I believe it’s Tongue that will be transferring but I don’t believe it will be a big player 

Tongue transfering wont be surprising to anyone. SoFL has been leaking that we are losing someone soon from the WR room that will be "shocking, but not devastating." Which would obviously rule out Pickens. A lot of people are guessing J Robinson, but my darkhorse guy is Rosemy. 

52 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Tongue transfering wont be surprising to anyone. SoFL has been leaking that we are losing someone soon from the WR room that will be "shocking, but not devastating." Which would obviously rule out Pickens. A lot of people are guessing J Robinson, but my darkhorse guy is Rosemy. 

i bet if Rosemy left, it would be to Dawgs biggest rival.

3 hours ago, RandomFan said:

"shocking" is always such a relative term. I suppose we'll all see how shocking it is/isn't once it happens. There was some chatter that JRob was complaining about being lied to at some point, so I still think he's the most likely candidate, but who knows.

If I were going to look for a guy coming off injury, I wonder if Dom Blaylock might be worried about depth challenges upon returning from ACL?

3 hours ago, RandomFan said:

Other than Burton or Pickens I’m not sure I’d be shocked if anyone else transferred. 

2 hours ago, g-dawg said:

SoFl seems to be gathering confidence in Maason Smith becoming a Dawg.   Not as much on Foreman.

Yeah Foreman I think we finish second because of distance. Now, that could change if we can somehow convince the parents but that is the hardest part in recruiting west coast players

Edited by Bdawg58