Jump to content

Can't stand this but great coaching is the only way to beat this


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

We had this argument years ago and many of your swamper friends agreed with me. 

Granted, Colston was a steal for a 7th (I'll give you that) but Roddy he wasn't.

The numbers are there and don’t lie, you can pretend they don’t exist if you like, but to argue like they don’t exist is ignorant. 🤗

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

We’re just applying the Roddy White method of how he’d push off every play and only get called for OPI once every few games. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yet you can hear a church mouse fart while Cam Jordan is in a chokehold and STILL sacks Ryan. 👀

Oh stop dude. Go to your room. I watch y'all's o-line do the freaking waltz with our guys every play. If i come to your board.... then im fair game. Same applies to you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

b6e2de8ab17090a42505fc19d2d3e1cc--silly-

You just don’t know me well enough, a few members here I enjoy ribbing with know I laugh at myself frequently enough. 😉

2 minutes ago, Wardog357 said:

Oh stop dude. Go to your room. I watch y'all's o-line do the freaking waltz with our guys every play. If i come to your board.... then im fair game. Same applies to you.

I’m just calling it like I see it, if that upsets you then maybe the internet isn’t for you. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Iron Saint said:

You just don’t know me well enough, a few members here I enjoy ribbing with know I laugh at myself frequently enough. 😉

I’m just calling it like I see it, if that upsets you then maybe the internet isn’t for you. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Its not the internet, its you. All you do is stand up for every player on your team like they do nothing wrong. Itd be different if you could be objective, but you cant. Roddy ran his mouth, Takk ran his mouth, our team this year and previous years have played like crap. But no matter how good cam jordan is, if he was held every play he would not be nearly as good as he is.  So your comment holds no truth. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wardog357 said:

Its not the internet, its you. All you do is stand up for every player on your team like they do nothing wrong. Itd be different if you could be objective, but you cant. Roddy ran his mouth, Takk ran his mouth, our team this year and previous years have played like crap. But no matter how good cam jordan is, if he was held every play he would not be nearly as good as he is.  So your comment holds no truth. 

I never said our guys don’t grab and hold because they do and we’re rightly flagged for it the majority of the time. But to cry about us holding on both sides the ball while whoever y’all RT is any given game is trying to molest Jordan is hypocritical at best. At least y’all current DB’s don’t hold and poke people in the eye as much as Tru-cant used to...

0EB6C12E-5D19-4165-A0C8-F8F9261DAFEA.jpeg.2df007bb8cf6d99aa2c8cb3b7139759a.jpeg

:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

 

I’m just calling it like I see it, if that upsets you then maybe the internet isn’t for you. 🤷🏻‍♂️

The internet isn't for 99% of the human race, but unfortunately that stops none of them. There are people trying to make money being instagram models. ****ing instagram models. Even dinosaurs weren't stupid enough to do **** like that and they're extinct. Seriously how have we stuck around this long - we invent new methods of ret@rdation every week. ****!

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

You just don’t know me well enough, a few members here I enjoy ribbing with know I laugh at myself frequently enough. 😉

I’m just calling it like I see it, if that upsets you then maybe the internet isn’t for you. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm laughing at you and with you at the same. No me and the Interwebs are copacetic. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...