Vanderbilt vs #8 Georgia Thread

2 minutes ago, Screaming Brave said:

This year, both teams were considered to be on the same level and Georgia got blown out.

Bama and Georgia were considered to be on the same level and Bama beat us like a FBS team

Cant believe the Georgia defenders of underachievement that has gone on since 2008. Big game after big game Georgia craps the bed. 

So it’s only choking when Georgia loses but not other teams. Got it. 

and as far as this season goes I’m not sure what to tell you if you expected us to compete against Bama with a walk-on qb. They have destroyed everyone so far. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I get some more expert analysis from you?  Or maybe you could just answer my original question.

What a ridiculous thread derailment 

As was said in another thread here just yesterday, keep the politics out. Sports isn't the place to bring your divisive rhetoric. 

4 minutes ago, Screaming Brave said:

I can’t believe the Georgia fans that continually ignore the fact that they crap the bed in big games. They have played well and delivered the goods in ONE game in Kirby’s tenure. The Oklahoma semifinal in 2017. That’s his signature win

I guess we're ignoring wins over top 10 teams, a Rose Bowl victory, and a SECC then.

Edited by Porter Osborne Jr
14 minutes ago, Screaming Brave said:

Now leave me alone so I can make equally outrageous comments on the Falcon game

Nah, why don't you just name all the other big games that UF has won recently since you made the claim.  Put your big boy undies on and answer the question instead of deflecting.

Edit: game's over.  Come on back and answer the question or admit you had no clue what you're talking about.

Edited by Porter Osborne Jr
18 minutes ago, Porter Osborne Jr said:

I guess we're ignoring wins over top 10 teams, a Rose Bowl victory, and a SECC then.

SEC championship was against a depleted Auburn team that had nothing left, that we got whipped by in the regular season. And I mean WHIPPED. 

And I mentioned the Rose Bowl. GREAT win. 

And if you are really talking BIG games, Alabama is the main one that counts and we can’t beat them. 

25 minutes ago, Screaming Brave said:

SEC championship was against a depleted Auburn team that had nothing left, that we got whipped by in the regular season. And I mean WHIPPED. 

And I mentioned the Rose Bowl. GREAT win. 

And if you are really talking BIG games, Alabama is the main one that counts and we can’t beat them. 

Depleted.  LOL.  They had everyone but an injured RB who still played.  And if that wasn't a big win then UF doesn't get credit vs UGA this year since we were missing way more.

And you STILL haven't listed any other "big" wins for UF.  

That does suck for the seniors and I would like for us to get as many game reps as possible even if it’s against Vandy. It’s also a good opportunity for guys interested in turning pro to show out one more time.

On top of all that our guys have been very disciplined in how they’ve handled covid and the protocols required to play. It’s a shame this keeps happening. Hope we get a game to watch this weekend and our boys get a chance to play. 

Would have loved to see Georgia schedule like BYU or Coastal, but neither is going to happen due to scheduling. Could also call Liberty as well. 

I wish the SEC would come in and find Tennessee someone else to play so Georgia and A&M could play. That would be fun, but they wouldn't cancel Tennessee's game for it. 

Miami, UNC, and Texas don't have any obligations for now so they would be cool games as well.

On 12/5/2020 at 8:37 PM, Screaming Brave said:

Florida doesn’t choke in must-win games. 

Yes they do and always have.

On another note, as a Bama fan I would rather play Florida than Georgia. I know one day soon Smart is going to beat us and I would rather it be in a regular season game than the SECCG or the CFP. I also know that Mullen will pull a Mullen. Keeping Pitts out of that game was a horrible mistake! If everyone is honest, they know he kept him out so he would be ready for SECCG and completely over looked LSShoe! That is a terrible coaching decision!!