Vanderbilt vs #8 Georgia Thread

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I get some more expert analysis from you?  Or maybe you could just answer my original question.

What a ridiculous thread derailment 

As was said in another thread here just yesterday, keep the politics out. Sports isn't the place to bring your divisive rhetoric. 

On 12/2/2020 at 2:01 PM, tl;dr said:

I was about to ask why she didn’t get more kicks during the game last week. Then I remembered Vandy didn’t score at all. So yeah...

If all their kickers and such are available this week, maybe she has beaten them out in practice...? It’s either that or this really is just a PR stunt. I’ll let everyone come to their opinions on their own 

Perhaps the coach didn’t want to face a high profile jury of liberal progressive public opinion by demoting her and thus being accused of gender discrimination?

1 hour ago, Screaming Brave said:

Perhaps the coach didn’t want to face a high profile jury of liberal progressive public opinion by demoting her and thus being accused of gender discrimination?

As was said in another thread here just yesterday, keep the politics out. Sports isn't the place to bring your divisive rhetoric. 

11 hours ago, RandomFan said:

Divisive rhetoric? What I posted could very well be why he didn’t demote her. It was just a thought, not my political opinion. To turn a blind eye to what I said is just ignoring the elephant in the room. 

And to say sports is not the place for political rhetoric is crazy. Just watch ESPN, the NFL or just about any sport and you’ll find that’s what drives pretty much everything. I don’t agree with it but it’s the reality. 

I am growing tired of the toxic vitriol aimed at me. It’s absolute diabolical. 

Edited by Screaming Brave
1 hour ago, Screaming Brave said:

Divisive rhetoric? What I posted could very well be why he didn’t demote her. It was just a thought, not my political opinion. To turn a blind eye to what I said is just ignoring the elephant in the room. 

And to say sports is not the place for political rhetoric is crazy. Just watch ESPN, the NFL or just about any sport and you’ll find that’s what drives pretty much everything. I don’t agree with it but it’s the reality. 

tenor.gif

5 hours ago, Screaming Brave said:

3 hours ago, Screaming Brave said:

Florida doesn’t choke in must-win games. Alabama doesn’t choke in must-win games. 

🙄

15 hours ago, Screaming Brave said:

Shut the **** up.

1 minute ago, UAB_DAWG said:

And Georgia won the previous 3 years. So what’s your point?

This year, both teams were considered to be on the same level and Georgia got blown out.

Bama and Georgia were considered to be on the same level and Bama beat us like a FBS team

Cant believe the Georgia defenders of underachievement that has gone on since 2008. Big game after big game Georgia craps the bed. 

Just now, Screaming Brave said:

This year, both teams were considered to be on the same level and Georgia got blown out.

Bama and Georgia were considered to be on the same level and Bama beat us like a FBS team

Cant believe the Georgia defenders of underachievement that has gone on since 2008. Big game after big game Georgia craps the bed. 

I can't believe you're changing the subject.  Shocker

1 minute ago, Screaming Brave said:

One game against an equal opponent that the winner had the edge to go to SEC championship game. And they weren’t up to the task. 

Listen, you made the claim that UF doesn't choke away big games and then only list one game.  What other big games have they played in recently and didn't choke?

1 minute ago, Porter Osborne Jr said:

I can't believe you're changing the subject.  Shocker

I can’t believe the Georgia fans that continually ignore the fact that they crap the bed in big games. They have played well and delivered the goods in ONE game in Kirby’s tenure. The Oklahoma semifinal in 2017. That’s his signature win