What you guys think about QB Mac Jones in draft for Falcons?

Refried Beans

I have been touting D'Eriq King from Miami for a while becasue I want to see the Falcons go mobile but Mac Jones has looked mighty impressive this year and he will be there when we pick. Not a knock against Matt Ryan, love Matt Ryan but it's time to look towards the future if we can get a stud QB in draft. Academy Sports in Atlanta- Julio Jones Jersey- $125, Retro Deion Sanders Jerey- $125 , Matt Ryan- $35 Need I say more. The appeal is gone. 

Edited by Refried Beans

8 minutes ago, Refried Beans said:

I have been touting D'Eriq King from Miami for a while becasue I want to see the Falcons go mobile but Mac Jones has looked mighty impressive this year and he will be there when we pick. Not a knock against Matt Ryan, love Matt Ryan but it's time to look towards the future if we can get a stud QB in draft. Academy Sports in Atlanta- Julio Jones Jersey- $125, Retro Deion Sanders Jerey- $125 , Matt Ryan- $35 Need I say more. The appeal is gone. 

I have King mocked as an Offensive Weapon, not QB. Jones would be fine, but Ehlinger would be just as good as a back up in training

1 minute ago, 1989Fan said:

People are starting to mock him in the teens now FWIW.

Dam. I wanna draft a decent QB but didn't want to get what's leftover at our possible draft position. If we add a real force off the edge in FA, I wouldn't be mad at Zach Wilson in the first. Especially if that's the new GM and coach's (if any) guy.

12 minutes ago, izibit74 said:

Justin fields is the clear choice

Why? How do we get confidence that he isn’t just the next OSU QB sensation turned NFL bust? This is especially important since to get him we would need to use a Julio type trade to get up to 2 for him.

We don't need a scrambling qb. We also don't need one this year (other higher priority needs). When we do get a qb, we need to be very selective in choosing someone who knows what to do with the football. We don't need a run first mentality, we don't need someone who makes stupid decisions simply because they are gifted athletically. That gift wears off rather quickly. We have been blessed with longevity and quality play from our present qb. Would like to see the same from our next choice.