Fans, I promise you......it’s not this serious

18 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Yeah, you get those psycho or self-entitled fans who think winning or losing a game is life or death.

I never understood how a person who's supposed to be a fan can take a team losing or a player not playing up to standards during a game as some personal vendetta.

Stupidity and ignorance

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Social media needs to go back to message boards and chat rooms only. Completely anonymous. 

It won't though because social media is making people a lot of money.

People who don't have no skill or talent can just do something stupid and become an instant celebrity to many. Look at how it made Kim Kardashian.

1 hour ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

People who don't have no skill or talent can just do something stupid and become an instant celebrity to many. Look at how it made Kim Kardashian.

Kim Kardashian is a Mozart level talent compared to the average social media personality. 

My social media endeavors are limited pretty much to this board, two email accounts, and texting my wife about dinner and such.

Besides having heard the name, I honestly have no clue who Kim Kardashian is, and I've never tweeted, I quit Facebook ten years ago after about a month on it,  and I don't even know what instagram is.   

And yet, somehow, I'm a happy and successful man.  

4 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Although these TikTok girls arent on the same FAME level as the Kardashamites. These girls who stand in one place doing the same moves as the last girl they watched and get thousands of followers. This country is doomed when the tik tok generation is in control of it