Can we make a run at Wildcard?

On 11/30/2020 at 10:00 AM, WhenFalconsWin said:

No, and honestly we are not a playoff caliber team.  A playoff caliber team can run the ball, protect their QB, sack the opposing QB, and make in game adjustments. I just don't see that with this team. 

I was never of this opinion. Does the team suck and not meet my expectations as a fans? Yes. Do I still hope we somehow stumble into the playoffs and maybe make a run? Even bigger yes. I don’t care if we are deserving or a playoff caliber team. Just give me sometime to root for. 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No. Yesterday was a win, but it didn't say anything about the team.  The Raiders literally gave the game away.  We put up 36 offensive points, but Matt Ryan threw for 185 yards.  Just saying, we

I hope the Birds are still hurting over that Stinktown embarrassment enough to go out there and get some payback Sunday.  That was one disgusting display of football.       

KC threw for 480 yards and got only 27 points. There are a lot of things that have to come together for a win but it's not always what you expect it to be.

Posted Images

9 hours ago, sandtrap said:

I was never of this opinion. Does the team suck and not meet my expectations as a fans? Yes. Do I still hope we somehow stumble into the playoffs and maybe make a run? Even bigger yes. I don’t care if we are deserving or a playoff caliber team. Just give me sometime to root for. 

I mean I agree with this. My point was we need to be fixed, if we somehow backed into the playoff, sure, I'd take a SB win, but my reality tells me different.  One of my happiest Falcons memories ever was backing in in 78' with Bart (our first time in the playoffs) and beating the Eagles.