Do you mind keeping Raheem?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let the season play out. This team is too jeckyl and hide to have an opinion off one game, as dominant as it was...cause last week the Falcons were that team.

4-2 and im good w him and brich but he’d have to fire kooter

I’m on board with giving Morris a shot only if he gets rid of Koetter. If he wants to keep Koetter, I hope the entire staff is gone 

2 hours ago, Osiruz said:

He's 5-2 so far, provided we can pair him up with someone like Mcdaniel, or Lefleur Jr?

Kutty just blows, should have played Ito all year over hill but he blew that one, and he is incompetent when it comes to running zone read plays for our RBs. 

Great game by AJ Terrell, now I dont regret so much not trading down to get murray and trevon diggs. I think we might have something in this fella and he has proven to be our best db by far. I also like what Mykal Walker is showing, he is promising and has shown flashes to be at least as good as Devondre Campbell. 

On a negative note I am not impressed with Ridley, this is THE offense for WR's and Kutty's seven step fetish should have him open more frequently. Same for OZ and Gage they seem to quit on plays when ryan buys time with hims feet and seem to be gorilla glued to the db. 

OZ and Gage are PLAYERS. Period. I'm not sure how this isn't obvious.

Just now, BirdGangATL said:

No he sh1t the bed vs lions already, we don’t need those Quinn situations like this in the future 

Actually he didn’t. He had the game won and told the players exactly what to do to win. Gurley screwed up. Yes the defense failed after the Gurley TD, but in theory, Morris had already made the right call to win the game and his player ****** it up

12 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Actually he didn’t. He had the game won and told the players exactly what to do to win. Gurley screwed up. Yes the defense failed after the Gurley TD, but in theory, Morris had already made the right call to win the game and his player ****** it up

Right call is to take 3 knees and drain the clock and kick with younghoe for the win 

1 hour ago, Realsurfin said:

This happens every time we win a game.  We can do better than Morris.  We deserve better.  Lets finish out the season.  We always settle.

One thing I do give Blank credit for is the ATTEMPT at continuity.  He sees how Pittsburgh,  New England, etc. rarely change front office personnel and head coaches.  Thats why I'm pretty sure that if Morris wins 6 or more games, Blank most likely will lean his way...

1 hour ago, BirdGangATL said:

No he sh1t the bed vs lions already, we don’t need those Quinn situations like this in the future 

That was gurley. They told him to get down and nor score. He even acknowledged on film before the play. That cannot be the one situation out of all that has occured you are holding on to. Say it aint so?

3 hours ago, Fernando C. said:

NO to Morris.. he has great respect for DK and he may keep him as OC... if he wants another OC I will consider it.. but still I don't thinks so...only 2 DC I would consider SF and Indys ... those 2 guys for HC... after that bring me a Offensive guy...

I mean, why wouldn't he respect the man? If he had fired Dirk, he wouldn't have had anyone aside from Knapp to run the offense. 

3 hours ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

Honestly I think he's fools gold and mediocre. I think we'd me a mediocre team with him. Good for 7-9 wins a year and bouncing out the 1st round of the playoffs. 

I could be wrong and if we kept him I'd accept it, but never will I ever accept Koetter. 

Belichick was a mediocre HC of the Browns, learned his lesson, and took over with the Pats; you see what happened there.

Same could happen here; coaches tend to learn, especially young HCs. 

5 minutes ago, Drunken Minotaur Zebra said:

Belichick was a mediocre HC of the Browns, learned his lesson, and took over with the Pats; you see what happened there.

Same could happen here; coaches tend to learn, especially young HCs. 

Belichick was not mediocre in Cleveland. The team was mediocre. He turned them around, and made them successful. Then injuries struck them. In the middle of the night, the franchise was moved to Baltimore. Modelo has success in Baltimore, but imagine what Cleveland could have been.

18 minutes ago, Fernando C. said:

Really??? does the other offenses have the personel we have?? cause I am pretty sure with another OC we would be top 5 in scoring..

The Falcons were ranked 9th in offensive yards per game coming into the Raider game. Their problem has been red zone oriented.  They have been good enough  that if the defense had showed up earlier,  the Falcons could have a winning record...

If the Falcons win out the season and Morris doesn't throw DK under the bus then no, only a moron would keep DK.  

Yeah, I realize he may not have 100% say in any decision like that.  Just putting it out there.  

The honest answer is I don't care who the GM, HC, OC, DC, or the guy that shouts "col bud-a-wiser" is.  I only really care about whether the team wins or loses and has a a better year every year.  

So unless it's Bill O'Brien we'll have a better chance than we had this year.  I hope it's someone who is competent and competitive but none of that matters if AB won't free them to make competitive decisions.  

I have nothing really against Morris and he's doing a better job than the last guy, what's his name?  I forgot already. 

Bottom line is nobody wants to lose.  I don't think DQ wanted to lose, he just didn't keep up with the game and once he saw the train coming at him it was too late.  

There are a lot of coaches pro and D1 who are going to be on the market this winter.  We need a winner.