Do you mind keeping Raheem?

He's 5-2 so far, provided we can pair him up with someone like Mcdaniel, or Lefleur Jr?

Kutty just blows, should have played Ito all year over hill but he blew that one, and he is incompetent when it comes to running zone read plays for our RBs. 

Great game by AJ Terrell, now I dont regret so much not trading down to get murray and trevon diggs. I think we might have something in this fella and he has proven to be our best db by far. I also like what Mykal Walker is showing, he is promising and has shown flashes to be at least as good as Devondre Campbell. 

On a negative note I am not impressed with Ridley, this is THE offense for WR's and Kutty's seven step fetish should have him open more frequently. Same for OZ and Gage they seem to quit on plays when ryan buys time with hims feet and seem to be gorilla glued to the db. 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let the season play out. This team is too jeckyl and hide to have an opinion off one game, as dominant as it was...cause last week the Falcons were that team.

4-2 and im good w him and brich but he’d have to fire kooter

I’m on board with giving Morris a shot only if he gets rid of Koetter. If he wants to keep Koetter, I hope the entire staff is gone 

2 minutes ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

Honestly I think he's fools gold and mediocre. I think we'd me a mediocre team with him. Good for 7-9 wins a year and bouncing out the 1st round of the playoffs. 

I could be wrong and if we kept him I'd accept it, but never will I ever accept Koetter. 

The Falcons problems are inexperienced corners and a free safety that rarely makes plays...

2 minutes ago, Falcons_Frenzy said:

Ask this again when they beat good or even great teams. 

Raiders are a good team and so are the Panthers. 

I don't like Kutty either, I think he is just so aweful at his job. He is what Mularky is but for the passing game. I am an absolute no to the SF DC, I like the steelers guy alot more. 

7 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Let the season play out. This team is too jeckyl and hide to have an opinion off one game, as dominant as it was...cause last week the Falcons were that team.

Yeah bro. If Raheem can finish 7-9 that projects to 10-6. 

Just needs to hire an OC that can maximize our offense.

The problem is Koetter doesn't understand how the run a short passing game. He doesn't run quick routes which Matt can and has excelled at. Just from watching the bucs v chiefs you can see offenses similar to what DK has run before but the QBs get rid of the ball faster because receivers are running to get open. DK has guys running and stopping or running into the same spot. Matt averaged 4.5 yards a completion because guys aren't running with the catch. It's sad to watch because everything is on this team to succeed.

1 minute ago, Spts1 said:

The front four have been getting pressure, disrupting timing AND moving the quarterback off his mark.  The few sacks they have gotten have been timely sacks. I'm good with them...

Yeah, JTM has been a nice surprise. If we could only get our money’s worth from Fowler.

Just now, MAD597 said:

Nope, the last 3 years this team played lights out once they were out of contention. 

Morris is a good guy and deserves a job somewhere but this team needs a near full reboot.

This post definitely has merit and needs to be considered when looking at RM for the future. He has been part of the Falcons fools gold before, how can we know this year is anything different?

4 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

The front four have been getting pressure, disrupting timing AND moving the quarterback off his mark.  The few sacks they have gotten have been timely sacks. I'm good with them...

Recently but we still don't get pressure or sacks off the edge. Lbs and dbs have been getting pressure and sacks from Ulbrich's blitzes lately.

Hard to glean a lot from this game. I think it featured a team that is worse than their record indicates and a team that is not as bad as their record states. We’ve beaten teams we should’ve beaten under him, I wanna see how we do against the remaining teams before calling it.