14 minutes ago, itsryanwonder said:

The day we put 43 points up on a team AND WIN with Julio post Shanahan, let me know

We put 40 on the Vikings a few weeks ago. Ring a bell?

Oh, and Julio had 2 TDs, Matt threw for 4 and the offense was WAY better than today.

Let me guess, more FGs, more turnovers and scores by the defense makes the offense better! /s

lol goodnight dude

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL... Raiders turn it over 5 times....in conclusion: we don't need Julio or Gurley! 

Helps when the other team's offense play like **** I imagine this is what it felt like for Saints fans last week watching us beat ourselves on offense

Hill is a punch in the stone hands.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Oh, and Julio had 2 TDs, Matt threw for 4 and the offense was WAY better than today.

Let me guess, more FGs, more turnovers and scores by the defense makes the offense better! /s

lol goodnight dude

WOW the Vikings game.  So your saying with out Julio, we would lose or not get 40 points?

4 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

lol goodnight dude

btw i said 43 and over not 40

1 minute ago, itsryanwonder said:

Well Vikings are who again? They lost to the cowboys with Andy dalton.  Falcons just beat a raiders team that was dieing for a win to make playoffs

The Vikings beat the Packers. You know the same Packers team that blew out the Saints? Does that mean the Falcons are better than the Packers? Raiders are 6-5 and have 1 good win this year. That win you keep harping on like it is the most impressive best win ever despite the fact that it's a division game and division games tend to be fluky sometimes as we saw last year when the 1-7 Falcons beat the snot out of the 7-1 Saints.

I made the mistake of reading this entire thread and nothing you've said has made one lick of sense. I have gotten dumber reading this thread because of your "logic."

16 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

The Vikings beat the Packers. You know the same Packers team that blew out the Saints? Does that mean the Falcons are better than the Packers? Raiders are 6-5 and have 1 good win this year. That win you keep harping on like it is the most impressive best win ever despite the fact that it's a division game and division games tend to be fluky sometimes as we saw last year when the 1-7 Falcons beat the snot out of the 7-1 Saints.

I made the mistake of reading this entire thread and nothing you've said has made one lick of sense. I have gotten dumber reading this thread because of your "logic."

You guys can't admit this team looks better when they use all of their weapons. You guys still want to hang on to the quinn and td philosophy of play the guys based on where they were drafted.  Move on already! Time for new hungry lions to get their shot.  Falcons put up 43 with out gurley and Jones.

5 hours ago, itsryanwonder said:

You guys can't admit this team looks better when they use all of their weapons. You guys still want to hang on to the quinn and td philosophy of play the guys based on where they were drafted.  Move on already! Time for new hungry lions to get their shot.  Falcons put up 43 with out gurley and Jones.

Nope. I just know that the Falcons offense wasn't very good on Sunday and the main reason it wasn't was because Julio didn't play. That's basic common sense of what happens when you take away the best WR in football. I'm sorry that basic understanding of football eludes you.

17 hours ago, itsryanwonder said:

Our team is better with out Julio, Gurley, Takk and others that were out today? 

We just blew out the Raiders who literally took the chiefs to the final play last week.  

I will take the effort and heart of this team over the big names we have had.  Ito and Hill are a nice 1, 2 punch. 

Here you go:

Participation Trophy (@PTTrophy) | Twitter

The offense definitely sputters some without JJ, because the other receivers are just not that good. Ridley is good Robin, but he's not Batman, and the other wideouts are meh. Having JJ out there makes EVERYBODY better.

Always find it funny when Kevin Harlan, and the other announcers, always like to point out the injuries of the opponents secondary. They say it in a way that they are trying to take away from the Falcons, but they fail to mention JJ isn't out there much. They will mention that he is out at times, but they never say it like they do for our opponents. They make excuses for the other teams, and they just glance over the fact that JJ is gone.

16 hours ago, itsryanwonder said:

Well Vikings are who again? They lost to the cowboys with Andy dalton.  Falcons just beat a raiders team that was dieing for a win to make playoffs

You do realize the Raiders allow 29 points per game?

And the offense didn’t score 43 vs them. Defense had a pick 6.

Offense scored more vs Vikings, on the road.

But what does that do for your narrative?

Ignore it I guess.

1 hour ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Coherent statements please.

Offense didn’t even reach 40 yesterday. They did vs the Vikings.

:)

And your a Falcons fan right?  You don't even get happy when they win. You just say, oh they only won because of this and that.  Get out of here

See thats the problem with everyone, no one can be happy for the team.  There has to be some Mythical reason why we can't be happy.  This team got out of the gutter that Quinn and TD left it and you guys want to stay in the gutter because its SAFE AND cozy.  

Edited by itsryanwonder
33 minutes ago, itsryanwonder said:

And your a Falcons fan right?  You don't even get happy when they win. You just say, oh they only won because of this and that.  Get out of here

See thats the problem with everyone, no one can be happy for the team.  There has to be some Mythical reason why we can't be happy.  This team got out of the gutter that Quinn and TD left it and you guys want to stay in the gutter because its SAFE AND cozy.  

I am happy.

Who made this about kicking injured players immediately after a win?

:rolleyes:

"I'm so happy we won that it PROVES we don't need Julio or Gurley, just win tho btw haha"

That is how you sound. :ninja:

Mindless. But, do you. :doh:

People will call you on it dancing around your fallacies instead of owning them. :munch:

On 11/29/2020 at 6:00 PM, itsryanwonder said:

Matt Ryan has always been better when he used multiple options.  When he has guys who are not selfish and just make a play when their number is called, he is a lot better QB.  When we have Gurley and possibly Jones, they demand attention that might not be best for the team.

If Julio would’ve played the offense would’ve been even better. That’s a fact. Some of those fg’s would’ve been td’s. There’s no way you can believe that we are a better team without Julio. Julio left the saints game early. The offense went to straight sh*t without him. Had he played and was healthy those blitzes would’ve eventually hurt NO. Like I said in another thread no defense is scared of Rid yet. They feel they can cover him 1 on 1 without safety help. As you can see rid just about disappears when Julio isn’t on the field. 

8 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

If Julio would’ve played the offense would’ve been even better. That’s a fact. Some of those fg’s would’ve been td’s. There’s no way you can believe that we are a better team without Julio. Julio left the saints game early. The offense went to straight sh*t without him. Had he played and was healthy those blitzes would’ve eventually hurt NO. Like I said in another thread no defense is scared of Rid yet. They feel they can cover him 1 on 1 without safety help. As you can see rid just about disappears when Julio isn’t on the field. 

No dude. The offense yesterday was better than vs the Vikings BECAUSE Julio wasn't playing; and the Raiders are a LEGIT defense! /s