• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL... Raiders turn it over 5 times....in conclusion: we don't need Julio or Gurley! 

Helps when the other team's offense play like **** I imagine this is what it felt like for Saints fans last week watching us beat ourselves on offense

Hill is a punch in the stone hands.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, itsryanwonder said:

Our team is better with out Julio, Gurley, Takk and others that were out today? 

We just blew out the Raiders who literally took the chiefs to the final play last week.  

I will take the effort and heart of this team over the big names we have had.  Ito and Hill are a nice 1, 2 punch. 

Only one of those names plays defense, which is the main reason we won the game today. So, better off without Takk, yes. Offense was anemic most of the game. I'll gladly take a healthy Julio and Gurley. 

Just now, LightningDawg58 said:

Only one of those names plays defense, which is the main reason we won the game today. So, better off without Takk, yes. Offense was anemic most of the game. I'll gladly take a healthy Julio and Gurley. 

Exactly.  I’d also gladly take going against the Raiders rush defense every week too.

3 minutes ago, Rings said:

Exactly.  I’d also gladly take going against the Raiders rush defense every week too.

Yeah lets all forget the Raiders were one of the hottest teams this year and was on the road to winning the division.  No one can just appreciate that the Falcons are better with out the game plan Quinn and TD implemented.  Its time to move on and start using some of these young guys

1 hour ago, itsryanwonder said:

Anyone actually see our RB's pick up yards on first and second down?  Ito should be starting with Hill complimenting him.  Gurley is fantastic in the red zone but a ghost outside of that.  It's time to start relying on big names and develop and play the young guys. 

Our offense still looked like garbage though.

4 minutes ago, itsryanwonder said:

Yeah lets all forget the Raiders were one of the hottest teams this year and was on the road to winning the division.  No one can just appreciate that the Falcons are better with out the game plan Quinn and TD implemented.  Its time to move on and start using some of these young guys

What are you even talking about?  

You stated our run game finally looked good with Gurley out.  I responded back with the Raiders being literally the worst rush defense in the league.  You then respond back by asking if I knew the raiders beat the chiefs.  

What?!?

5 minutes ago, Rings said:

What are you even talking about?  

You stated our run game finally looked good with Gurley out.  I responded back with the Raiders being literally the worst rush defense in the league.  You then respond back by asking if I knew the raiders beat the chiefs.  

What?!?

If the Raiders are as bad as you say they are, they wouldn't have 6 wins and 1 of them vs the Chiefs. 

13 minutes ago, Rings said:

IM NOT SAYING THEY ARE BAD!!  IM SAYING THEIR RUSH DEFENSE IS BAD!!!  THAT’S IT!!  I HAVENT MADE A PEEP ABOUT THEIR PASS DEFENSE OR OFFENSE.

Good lord.

What I am saying is how can they beat the chiefs if they have the WORST rush defense... Give me a break

23 minutes ago, Shiney_McShine said:

I love these proclamation threads that use specious reasoning. 

Makes as much sense as playing on rainy days with the roof closed because they play better.

I initially thought that your usage of the word "specious" was specious, but then I googled it and it turns out you're right.

What I am saying is how can they beat the chiefs if they have the WORST rush defense... Give me a break

Because this isn’t the 90s, the Chiefs have the best QB in the league and Passed the ball 65-70% of their plays against the Raiders this year.  

I really don’t know if you are this confused or just trolling me at this point.

3 minutes ago, Rings said:

Because this isn’t the 90s, the Chiefs have the best QB in the league and Passed the ball 65-70% of their plays against the Raiders this year.  

I really don’t know if you are this confused or just trolling me at this point.

Chiefs only loss was to the Raiders.  Same team that won the Super Bowl last year and look just as good as they did last year. BUT, of all the teams in the world, THE WORST RUSHING DEFENSIVE team beats the Chiefs.   OOKKKKKKKK..... Now your trollling. 

2 minutes ago, itsryanwonder said:

Chiefs only loss was to the Raiders.  Same team that won the Super Bowl last year and look just as good as they did last year. BUT, of all the teams in the world, THE WORST RUSHING DEFENSIVE team beats the Chiefs.   OOKKKKKKKK..... Now your trollling. 

If you actually knew football itd make sense 

You do realize they play in the same division and since when does the NFL stick to common opponent banter? This ain't college opinion polls. The run game today wasn't even that good until the Raiders quit. And that's his point, they are the worst run D in the league. Story of the game was turnovers and our defense. I doubt they beat ANY team with 5 turnovers. How is that for debunking common opponent narratives? 

2 minutes ago, abcranford2 said:

If you actually knew football itd make sense 

You are right.  The day we have the WORST rush defense in the league and beat the number one team in the league, outside of the Steelers, than I will come back and say you all were right.  Lets bet he worst rushing defense in the league and expect to win!

7 minutes ago, itsryanwonder said:

You are right.  The day we have the WORST rush defense in the league and beat the number one team in the league, outside of the Steelers, than I will come back and say you all were right.  Lets bet he worst rushing defense in the league and expect to win!

Ok Mr "Complains In Chat and Loves James Stone"

10 minutes ago, itsryanwonder said:

Chiefs are 1st in passing DVOA and 19th in rushing.  They averaged 94 yards rushing and 342 yards passing in their two games against LV.  The Raiders won the first game because they scored 40 points, not because of their defense.

Yeah you make a lot of sense yourself.  ITS GREAT TO BE  THE WORST RUSHING TEAM IN THE LEAGUE.  You can beat the Super Bowl Champs with that!

Nah just spot me 5 Turnovers a game. My wife also says a lot of sense I make but that's a Mr Right vs Mrs Always Right battle. Some you cant ever win. ;)