Our team is better with out Julio, Gurley, Takk and others that were out today? 

We just blew out the Raiders who literally took the chiefs to the final play last week.  

I will take the effort and heart of this team over the big names we have had.  Ito and Hill are a nice 1, 2 punch. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL... Raiders turn it over 5 times....in conclusion: we don't need Julio or Gurley! 

Helps when the other team's offense play like **** I imagine this is what it felt like for Saints fans last week watching us beat ourselves on offense

Hill is a punch in the stone hands.

Posted Images

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

LOL...

Raiders turn it over 5 times....in conclusion: we don't need Julio or Gurley! 

I would take that performance we had today over anything we have done the past 3 years.  Remember, the Raiders beat the Chiefs and was one pass away from sweeping them.  Raiders have everything to play for.  I don't want to hear excuses for them, Falcons came to play 

Just now, itsryanwonder said:

I would take that performance we had today over anything we have done the past 3 years.  Remember, the Raiders beat the Chiefs and was one pass away from sweeping them.  Raiders have everything to play for.  I don't want to hear excuses for them, Falcons came to play 

Cool....your logic still doesn't make sense. 

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

Cool....your logic still doesn't make sense. 

Anyone actually see our RB's pick up yards on first and second down?  Ito should be starting with Hill complimenting him.  Gurley is fantastic in the red zone but a ghost outside of that.  It's time to start relying on big names and develop and play the young guys. 

11 minutes ago, itsryanwonder said:

We just blew out the Raiders who literally took the chiefs to the final play last week.  

I will take the effort and heart of this team over the big names we have had.  Ito and Hill are a nice 1, 2 punch. 

Takk is out because we cut him. He is actually on the Raiders injured reserve. But yes, we are better without him.

1 minute ago, AllStarHandyMan said:

Takk got a sack today! when Carr went to throw and his elbow hit his linemen fumbling the ball. 

It was a ghost sack but we have to give it to someone lol

He did? 

Takk McKinley will play for the Las Vegas Raiders ... at some point.

The Raiders placed the newly-claimed pass rusher on the injured reserve.

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

He did? 

Takk McKinley will play for the Las Vegas Raiders ... at some point.

The Raiders placed the newly-claimed pass rusher on the injured reserve.

Lol it was a poor attempt of a joke by me! It was a fumble that happen and none of our guys did it. Yet the fumble happen so I wanted to give the sack to takk since he is trash. 

31 minutes ago, itsryanwonder said:

Anyone actually see our RB's pick up yards on first and second down?  Ito should be starting with Hill complimenting him.  Gurley is fantastic in the red zone but a ghost outside of that.  It's time to start relying on big names and develop and play the young guys. 

Every single time Lto has gotten anything resembling even rb2 carries he's wound up on IR.

1 hour ago, itsryanwonder said:

I don't think we're necessarily better, but I do think they get kinda blinded with riding the so called "studs". It was so obvious that our offense vs New Orleans was expecting Julio to put the offense on his back and win a game for us again and we didn't adjust our scheme at all as a result. 

Seeing our depth at WR and DE succeeding was really nice to see today though. Tuouti-Mariner has really been showing out lately. I hope whoever our new GM is gets us a stud DE in the draft and a new RB.

19 minutes ago, ATLskinjob said:

I don't think we're necessarily better, but I do think they get kinda blinded with riding the so called "studs". It was so obvious that our offense vs New Orleans was expecting Julio to put the offense on his back and win a game for us again and we didn't adjust our scheme at all as a result. 

Seeing our depth at WR and DE succeeding was really nice to see today though. Tuouti-Mariner has really been showing out lately. I hope whoever our new GM is gets us a stud DE in the draft and a new RB.

Matt Ryan has always been better when he used multiple options.  When he has guys who are not selfish and just make a play when their number is called, he is a lot better QB.  When we have Gurley and possibly Jones, they demand attention that might not be best for the team.

1 hour ago, itsryanwonder said:

Raiders are 32nd, yes that’s dead last, in rushing defensive DVOA.  Let’s pump the brakes a bit here on the run game being fixed because Gurley is out.

Just now, Rings said:

Raiders are 32nd, yes that’s dead last, in rushing defensive DVOA.  Let’s pump the brakes a bit here on the run game being fixed because Gurley is out.

You do know that the Raiders beat  the chiefs once and almost twice if not for a late second Mahomes TD?