Jump to content

Predict the Falcons record the last 5 games


ryantlanta
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 Sun, 12/6
vsNONO
10:00 AM
FOX
Tickets as low as $93 
14 Sun, 12/13
@LACLAC
1:25 PM
FOX
 
15 Sun, 12/20
vsTBTB
10:00 AM
FOX
Tickets as low as $80 
16 Sun, 12/27
@KCKC
10:00 AM
FOX
Tickets as low as $78 
17 Sun, 1/3
@TBTB
10:00 AM
FOX
Tickets as low as $130 


Pretty sure we go 1-4 and 4-12 overall, but who knows knowing the Falcons they go 5-0 and ruin our draft position lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Depends on which Falcons team shows up - the pitiful one that played in NO last week or the surprising one from today.

New Orleans W 5-7 (its our turn to win)

LA Chargers W 6-7 (Herbert is good but maybe we have some confidence?)

Tampa Bay W 7-7 (as bad as Brady looked against the Rams, he is getting old quick)

Kansas City W 8-7 (this game will be meaningless to them hopefully, like a preseason game?)

Tampa Bay W 9-7 (tough one to call but something has to go our way one of these years?)

 

New Orleans is actually tied at 0-0 with QB-less Denver in Q2 as I write this, if we can only get them to get really cold quick.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

Depends on which Falcons team shows up - the pitiful one that played in NO last week or the surprising one from today.

New Orleans W 5-7 (its our turn to win)

LA Chargers W 6-7 (Herbert is good but maybe we have some confidence?)

Tampa Bay W 7-7 (as bad as Brady looked against the Rams, he is getting old quick)

Kansas City W 8-7 (this game will be meaningless to them hopefully, like a preseason game?)

Tampa Bay W 9-7 (tough one to call but something has to go our way one of these years?)

 

New Orleans is actually tied at 0-0 with QB-less Denver in Q2 as I write this, if we can only get them to get really cold quick.

 

 

 

If we do win out would that get us in the playoffs?  Just wondering

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ryantlanta said:
13 Sun, 12/6
vsNONO
10:00 AM
FOX
Tickets as low as $93 
14 Sun, 12/13
@LACLAC
1:25 PM
FOX
 
15 Sun, 12/20
vsTBTB
10:00 AM
FOX
Tickets as low as $80 
16 Sun, 12/27
@KCKC
10:00 AM
FOX
Tickets as low as $78 
17 Sun, 1/3
@TBTB
10:00 AM
FOX
Tickets as low as $130 


Pretty sure we go 1-4 and 4-12 overall, but who knows knowing the Falcons they go 5-0 and ruin our draft position lol

If we went 1-4, wouldnt that make us 5-11 overall ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2-3 L-W-L-L-W.  Beat Chargers and split Bucs.  

OK, I hope it's 5-0.  That's what I'll be cheering for.  But even at 2-3 that puts us way ahead of where we thought a few weeks ago.  

The Raiders are significantly better than the Panthers and we handled them today.  So let's go!!!  Proves we can beat tough teams.  Even with a couple weapons missing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

If we finish 9-7 I think we make it. It will still depend on other teams though. 

Saints could lose to us next week and go on a 0-4 losing streak - after us they have the Eagles, Chiefs, Vikings and Panthers left

Bucs are already fizzling after losses to the Rams last week and Chiefs this week plus we have 2 games we could win over them

Most likely scenario, though, would require the Cardinals (currently 6-5) to go on a losing streak and give us their current wild card spot

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

Saints could lose to us next week and go on a 0-4 losing streak - after us they have the Eagles, Chiefs, Vikings and Panthers left

Bucs are already fizzling after losses to the Rams last week and Chiefs this week plus we have 2 games we could win over them

Most likely scenario, though, would require the Cardinals (currently 6-5) to go on a losing streak and give us their current wild card spot

If we sweep the Bucs we would need them to lose one of the Detroit or Minny games, and we would pass them. We would then need Bears to lose 3 of their last six which is likely, Detroit to lose 2 of their last six and Minny to lose once which again, are likely. IF we run the table we have a big chance of making it IMO. 8-8 gives us probably something like a 10% chance in my estimation. 9-7 gives us like 40%-50%.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...