Ridley exposed

BirdGangATL

4 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

Ridley is not Julio but would still be #1 on at least 3/4 of the teams in the NFL currently

Julio is a one-time player that we will probably never be able to replicate again

Funny how spoiled fans are to expect people to match his level. Ugh.. so exposed.. not as good as jerry rice

35 minutes ago, BirdGangATL said:

He is not a true #1 WR.  Without Julio on the field getting doubled and getting the attentiin, Calvin can not get open.  He will forever be a robin and never a Batman.  

This aged like a slug in warm salt water. 

Go somewhere, sit down and shut the **** up. Because you are stupid on the internet. 

It depends on the system. People don't seem to get that around here as much as they claim to.

I.E. It's Cheaper To Have System Players in a Highly Equitable System

i.e. IT COSTS LESS TO FIELD A REALLY GOOD TEAM WHEN YOU HAVE A HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL SYSTEM IN PLACE.

That means picks like Ridley make sense only if he can play as good as Julio or nearly as good #11 for LESS THAN HALF THE PRICE. 

Average TATFers don't understand how badly WE NEED TO BUILD AN NEW IDENTITY. But the only way to build the new is to burn down the old. 

SIGNING RIDLEY TO A HUGE CONTRACT... Now that's what we are really wondering about lol! Matt Ryan & Co. already cost TOO MUCH MONEY for my meager "Moneyball" tastes 

What a  ridiculous opinion. DK is absolutely terrible in today’s NFL. Just like they showed on his 3rd down rub play, even that took too long to set up. He has no clue how to scheme things open and only DK would run i formation twice just to toss it outside. Nothing about his play calling is smart or tough.

54 minutes ago, BirdGangATL said:

He is not a true #1 WR.  Without Julio on the field getting doubled and getting the attentiin, Calvin can not get open.  He will forever be a robin and never a Batman.  

Did you eat a bowl of dumbas for breakfast or have you been drinking again? Did you say Calvin can not get open? I could’ve sworn he was open for a TD pass. Must be my imagination running away🤫

2 hours ago, BirdGangATL said:

You should always wait until a game is over to make these kinds of threads. Or better yet, just don't make it in the first place.

On 11/29/2020 at 2:06 PM, BirdGangATL said:

LOL...6 catches, another TD in a game we (finally) focused on running the ball. 

You need to crawl back into that hole you came out of Birdybrain. Assuming Ridley stays healthy, he’ll have 75/1200/10 TDs for year. 

2 hours ago, BirdGangATL said:

If you ever watch the game Ridley is a beast at getting open. Thats why he is so great in the red zone. Like his TD today only happen because he stopped and got so open ryan couldn't miss. Then on the other throw to him in the endzone that was almost picked off. Was him about to be wide open yet the CB grab his shoulder to catch back up. Almost leading to the int. 

Please watch the game and if you have a problem with someone just focus on that player and you would see that you blind.