*** Official Raiders Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

Monoxide

Just now, TheFatboi said:

Where was this last week against our nemesis?? Defense was passive af and offense couldn’t overcome a barrage of blitzes. Just played weak and scared. If I’m gonna die I’m gonna die hard. Not weak or soft. If they play like this every week I wouldn’t be mad in a loss. Be competitive is all I ask. 

yes. . . win, lose, or draw

4 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

See that’s what I thought. I didn’t get how Hill displaced him though. Always thought Ito was more dynamic.

Pass protection. Ito was getting steam rolled early in his career. Relegated Ito to change of pace/3rd string back. Hill got better at that.

Then, we changed from outside and pure zone to a primarily between the tackles hybrid power/inside zone scheme. Makes no sense but ya injuries + pass protection issues kept Ito on sidelines. Just is what it is.

4 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

We signed Gurley as the RZ runner but ya Ito had always shown ability to score in the RZ until he was hurt/IR’d both years to start his career.

It puzzled me that ito got lost in the sauce. Yet he, imo, was the best at making something out of nothing. Just weird. But think about it. DK had a ROOKIE fresh legged Freeman and didn’t use him either. DK has to go next year.