Broncos are playing the Saints tomorrow without any QBs

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shut up Jesus.  Your best friend was a hooker.

Yup.....it is a disgrace for it take place.

W......   T.......   F.....   So who's gonna be their QB? How does the NFL office not postpone this game already?

3 minutes ago, Scott1988 said:

Royce Freeman

Just saw on twitter from Ian Rapoport that Broncos WR Kendall Hinton will be the starting QB tomorrow.

This still doesn't make sense because they continuously move the Ravens vs Steelers game but yet the Broncos have to play Sunday with no actual QB left on their roster.

Just now, DonOfThemBirds said:

Just saw on twitter from Ian Rapoport that Broncos WR Kendall Hinton will be the starting QB tomorrow.

This still doesn't make sense because they continuously move the Ravens vs Steelers game but yet the Broncos have to play Sunday with no actual QB left on their roster.

Yup.....it is a disgrace for it take place.

Just now, octoslash said:

I wish I lived in Colorado.  I'm a criminal because weed is the only thing that helps me sleep.

Oh, that sucks.  I'm sorry to hear that.  I use to be the same way, but eventually weed didn't work, so my doctor had to prescribe something stronger.  Then I got a new mattress and that has really helped.  Anyway , I feel for you.   Hope you can find something that works.

8 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Yep, although it would be poetic if the Saints were upset by a Broncos team where their WR was forced to play QB.

Indeed.

I made another comment in another thread about it.

Since the Nfl is screwing them over  they should get draft pick compensation for it 

4 minutes ago, opensource001 said:

Oh, that sucks.  I'm sorry to hear that.  I use to be the same way, but eventually weed didn't work, so my doctor had to prescribe something stronger.  Then I got a new mattress and that has really helped.  Anyway , I feel for you.   Hope you can find something that works.

I just installed a new mattress.  It's stuffed with weed.  So far it's working.

What...you thought I smoke that s**t?

🤓