Mac Jones should be the future starting quarterback for the Atlanta falcons. I know I know I know he’s surrounded by talent. He’s gonna be surrounded by talent on this team too. The guy can make all the throws and there’s a real possibility we could get him in the second round this year. 

We could actually take him in the second and let him sit behind ryan a year. They have similar style unlike ryan trying to teach a mobile qb the ropes. 

Let’s get a REAL OC and get ourselves the qb of the future 

*I like Patrick surtain II in the first round too haha* DISCLAIMER I’m not a bama fan these guys are talented and WINNERS which is what we need 

13 minutes ago, OrthoPTSD said:

Man, He looked like Burrow today. I'm impressed.

He was threading the ball right where he wanted it to go. His mechanics, steps and ball fakes are text book. Is his arm strength a question tho? 

Honestly every deep ball I’ve seen him throw has been on the money but I haven’t seen all of his deep throws. I’m sure there are some bama fans that could help us out w that. Every time I’ve watched him play he’s looked like a heck of an nfl prospect tho

5 minutes ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Honestly every deep ball I’ve seen him throw has been on the money but I haven’t seen all of his deep throws. I’m sure there are some bama fans that could help us out w that. Every time I’ve watched him play he’s looked like a heck of an nfl prospect tho

He is usually pretty good. I’ve only seen a handful of “bad” throws. But he handles challenges well. TBH, he reminds me of young MR, but with a better long ball. 

12 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Ehhhhhh....

Is that a good thing or bad thing?

Eli is the most confusing QB, probably NFL player of all time.

I think most of Eli’s confusion came from him being goofy/unathletic.  If you give me Eli’s ability to just win games and combine it with a guy who has above average wiggle then I feel like you have a pretty formidable QB.  

i don’t need my QB to be mahomes.

21 minutes ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

can we draft jones in the 2nd round AND bring sark back to work with him?

seriously. you wanna set a kid up for success, let him learn under matt for 2 years AND with an OC that he's comfortable with and knows him inside out.

I’m down as **** man. Always liked Sark and never thought we should’ve let him leave. Idc what Koetter did in 08 Sark is a better OC in 2020

12 hours ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

can we draft jones in the 2nd round AND bring sark back to work with him?

seriously. you wanna set a kid up for success, let him learn under matt for 2 years AND with an OC that he's comfortable with and knows him inside out.

Sark’s not coming back here Johnny, We burned that bridge, never should have let him go just as he was learning the rhythm of nfl. TAFT loved the firing, but it was one of the dumber things this team did (in a series of dumb moves) over the past several seasons.

Plus truth to tell, you can tell he’s a college coach at heart.

If we didn’t have so many needs defensively, I wouldn’t mind Jones though.

4 hours ago, Spts1 said:

Sarkisian putting up numbers at Alabama...

There's no denying the firepower he has at Bama but I think he is a good coach who was in a no-win situation in ATL succeeding KS.  Anything short of us winning a Super Bowl or at least getting back is viewed as a failure and we were at least starting to see what we could have on offense in year #2.  He should be a HC in College Football without question after this season.  

13 hours ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

I’m down as **** man. Always liked Sark and never thought we should’ve let him leave. Idc what Koetter did in 08 Sark is a better OC in 2020

It would be a perfect way to transition Ryan to a new QB, allow Matt to excel in his last few years in the offense he put up MVP numbers in last, play out his contract, possibly get us a SB, and when he’s done we have a youngster who can take over right away.  I always petitioned to keep Sark because of how well he was able to implement the style of offense and how well He and MR connected. If the defense could get back to respectable this team very well could win a SB with Sark as OC, and become a long standing coach for us like McDaniels in NE. 

9 hours ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

As a Tide fan... I'd love to see Harris in the first,  Jones in the second,  Sark as HC.

It wouldn’t be my first choice if it all played out like that but we could do much worse for sure. I could grow to like it even though it may not have been my first choice...unlike our uniforms which I will never come to like LOL. 

11 hours ago, autigerfan said:

There's no denying the firepower he has at Bama but I think he is a good coach who was in a no-win situation in ATL succeeding KS.  Anything short of us winning a Super Bowl or at least getting back is viewed as a failure and we were at least starting to see what we could have on offense in year #2.  He should be a HC in College Football without question after this season.  

They were forcing him to run Shanahan's offensive concepts and not his own...

Maybe.  Might be a good call.  There are a handful of really good QBs coming up this year.  

If you're halfway honest there's no way a guy like T Lawrence would be cool sitting the bench on a team that is 100% going to miss postseason the next 2 years.  (uhh, sorry but true) 

But a fighter like Jones who waited his turn and has clearly fought like **** to keep it?   I like that kid.  

He has the talent but more importantly he has the patience because there is no chance of him playing any time soon.  A guy like Lawrence or Fields would spend 2 years on the bench trying to get traded.