Jermar Jefferson: Looks Like D Henry

Edit: Not saying he is D Henry.  Just looks great

Anyone have some info on this beast.  First time I’ve watched him and he is absolutely sensational.  His last 25 rushes have gone for 330 yards.  He is big and fast.  On ESPN right now against Oregon if you want to take a peek

With Gurley out with a knee injury it seems likely we draft a RB

43 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Edit: Not saying he is D Henry.  Just looks great

Anyone have some info on this beast.  First time I’ve watched him and he is absolutely sensational.  His last 25 rushes have gone for 330 yards.  He is big and fast.  On ESPN right now against Oregon if you want to take a peek

With Gurley out with a knee injury it seems likely we draft a RB

IMHO, he looks better. This dude looks like a RB.

14 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

He's nowhere near as big as Derrick Henry. But he **** sure looked good today. Reminded me of Maurice Jones-Drew. But I'm not gonna crown the guy off one game.

He is 5’10 and 220 lbs.  Thats a big back.  Henry’s top speed was 21.6 mph in 2017.  Jefferson apparently hit 21.36 mph on this run

14 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Where did I say Jefferson wasn't a big back?

lol....I guess you technically didn’t.  From just a physical standpoint, he is the same density as Bo Jackson and has similar long speed (Bo ran 10.44 100 meters and Jefferson ran 10.8 in high school)

Not saying he is Bo by any means.  Just saying similar size, similar long speed.  Bo has unique short speed few can match

I’ve been watching football for a lonnngggg time. You don’t just “find” a Derrick Henry... It may be an entire generation before we find another like him. Dude probably went most of his adult life with coaches trying to get him to switch positions. It didn’t work on Henry but it has on countless others. Brandon Jacobs is the last back, prior to Henry, that I remember coming in at a very uncommon RB size. It doesn’t happen often my friend. We’d be better off finding another AP or Beastmode...