2020-2021 Hawks Preseason

I also think we need to highlight that John Collins is averaging 2.7 assists in preseason this year. Brad also mentioned in his podcast to a fantasy bball analyst to watch out for Collins assists to go up. If John is averaging 20/10 with his efficiency and around 3 assists per game plus improved defense. He is going to get a rookie max. Just accept it. That is especially true now that so many of the top 2021 free agents are locked up. Best 2021 UFA are Kahwi, Goebert, Oladipo, Lowry, Derozan, Drummond. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Going to love seeing the Hawks surprise a lot of people!!!

I really think Cam & Hunter should start on the wings.  Bogi should come off the bench for maybe 24 minutes.  But Cam & Hunter both need to get 30+ minutes per game.  They offer the best blend

Close to what  I'd like to see on the regular.     

4 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Guess I’ll  address the elephant in the room: in 4 preseason games the Hawks are averaging just  13 fast break points per game.  

They didn’t have a single fast break point in Game 2 of preseason.  LP is on notice.  McMillan needs to start getting warm

LP is on notice for that defense if anything. He's supposedly a defensive guru. I put him on state line notice last year. 

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

LP is on notice for that defense if anything. He's supposedly a defensive guru. I put him on state line notice last year. 

You’re repeating yourself and the season hasn’t even started. Going to get old quick if after every game you complain about LP and tell us how you put him on notice.

Just sayin.