Thanksgiving Football

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

😂😂😂 it was worth it keeping DQ for another year just to avoid McCarthy. Sweet Jesus.

Watching the Dallas game reminds me how lucky the Falcons are not to have Mike Mccarthy as a coach.

4 minutes ago, octoslash said:

God Almighty Mike McCarthy is dumb as a bag of hammers.

what? bad time for a fake punt reverse on your own 23 yard line?

.....the correct answer should be: there's never a GOOD time for a fake punt reverse on your own 23 yard line.

1 hour ago, opensource001 said:

Watching the Dallas game reminds me how lucky the Falcons are not to have Mike Mccarthy as a coach.

Yep. Going for it on 4th and 10 deep in his own end early in the 4th quarter when he's only down by four points was pure Quinn Ball. But the whole game was a clown show with his coaching. McCarthy's tenure as Cowgirls HC looks like it could be incredibly short-lived.

17 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Yep. Going for it on 4th and 10 deep in his own end early in the 4th quarter when he's only down by four points was pure Quinn Ball. But the whole game was a clown show with his coaching. McCarthy's tenure as Cowgirls HC looks like it could be incredibly short-lived.

Remember when Quinn and Mccarthy meet earlier this year in a stupid off?  My brain is currently fighting to surpress any memories of that.

Edited by opensource001
3 hours ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

😂😂😂 it was worth it keeping DQ for another year just to avoid McCarthy. Sweet Jesus.

This may very well be one if the best posts ever posted on these boards. EXCEPTIONALLY well played, sir. And I agree, this guy is dumb as a bag of rocks. Thank God we did not hire him.