Thanksgiving Football

I am thankful I don't have to watch another Falcons/Aints game on Thanksgiving. Those were always recipes for an embarrassment for the good guys.

Still think we are in a better spot than the Texans right now despite them having a a young QB. We have more talent overall and I think good coaching could get us into the playoffs. Not sure there is enough coaching in the world that could get them to that spot right now. They are devoid of talent outside of Watson it seems. At least we have our first round pick this year. We could be 3-7 and not have our first.

Probably better for us if the Texans win just for draft purposes though. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

😂😂😂 it was worth it keeping DQ for another year just to avoid McCarthy. Sweet Jesus.

Watching the Dallas game reminds me how lucky the Falcons are not to have Mike Mccarthy as a coach.

Everyone see that RB screen that invited pressure into the QB on a blitz and then had nothing but lions jerseys in open space?  Then the following three plays they only brought four instead of blitzing even in an obvious pass situation on 3rd and 8.

Remember the last time Dirk called something like that to try and get the defense to not be able to pin their ears back against Ryan?  Ya, me neither.

1 hour ago, Rings said:

Everyone see that RB screen that invited pressure into the QB on a blitz and then had nothing but lions jerseys in open space?  Then the following three plays they only brought four instead of blitzing even in an obvious pass situation on 3rd and 8.

Remember the last time Dirk called something like that to try and get the defense to not be able to pin their ears back against Ryan?  Ya, me neither.

Cut them some slack. They tried to run a screen but carpenter and mack forgot that their job involved blocking people.

57 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

It sucks that Ravens vs Steelers was moved to Sunday.

The only significant Thanksgiving day game .

We also don’t get to watch the best rivalry in college football today (the egg bowl). Wish that game would become a thanksgiving night staple. Would be the most entertaining football game of the day most of the time