Jump to content

Coaching Rumors 2020


Unknøwn
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

While he's not as highly rated, we have "Thicc Marshall" coming to campus this season.

9769065.jpg

 

It will be interesting to follow his career.  He’s short but super quick and fast and pretty good passer

Edited by 007dawg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

When they gave that money to Steele I just assumed it was understood whoever got the job would inherit Steele for at least one season. What a mess in Tennessee, nobody seems to have any idea what they're doing.

They don't have a clue in Knoxville these days. To say the least, it's an absolute mess. At least basketball is mostly consistent for now...

It'll be interesting to see who all is on Heupel's staff moving forward.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, eddiesauto said:

They don't have a clue in Knoxville these days. To say the least, it's an absolute mess. At least basketball is mostly consistent for now...

It'll be interesting to see who all is on Heupel's staff moving forward.

I wouldn’t have wanted him on staff either after he stabbed Gus in the back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Porter Osborne Jr said:

I wouldn’t have wanted him on staff either after he stabbed Gus in the back.

Good point on that. The whole culture of UT football is absolutely toxic, so a guy like Steele would just make it even worse. I'm wanting to say that Jim Chaney, Chris Weinke were given the boot today too. I won't miss either of them either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

because Tosh is one of the best bagmen in college football.  He is wanted for sure. 

Yeah but hes not ready to give up on the NFL dream yet. He definitely could have in the last few days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

UCF players are pushing for Ole Miss OC Jeff Lebby to be the next HC. Lebby was Heupel's OC in 2019 before joining Lane. He was QB coach in 2018 for Heupel. Lebby did just get a new 2 year extension at Ole Miss that pays him $2.4M through 2023. 

Jeff Fisher really wants to be a college coach. Hes pushing for the Montana State job now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

UCF players are pushing for Ole Miss OC Jeff Lebby to be the next HC. Lebby was Heupel's OC in 2019 before joining Lane. He was QB coach in 2018 for Heupel. Lebby did just get a new 2 year extension at Ole Miss that pays him $2.4M through 2023. 

Jeff Fisher really wants to be a college coach. Hes pushing for the Montana State job now. 

Well I guess Montana State could do worse..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...