Coaching Rumors 2020

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Didn't want to start a whole thread  

Matt Campbell signed a new 8 year deal with Iowa State. The big takeaway so far is Iowa State agreed to a $3M boost to his pool for a coaching staff.

Whenever I start to feel bad for Tennessee, I remember he is their AD and I suddenly don’t feel bad anymore. Cant stand him. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Unknøwn said:

Cincy OC Mike Denbrock is in Nashville talking to Vandy about becoming OC.

Outside of the likely bump in pay,  I'm this looks like a Frost type scenario.   Not sure I would want to jump up to the big boy league with one of the worst teams,  who struggles with recruiting... just saying... but Nashville sure as heck beats Cincinnati every day of the week. 

6 hours ago, Cockybrit said:

Outside of the likely bump in pay,  I'm this looks like a Frost type scenario.   Not sure I would want to jump up to the big boy league with one of the worst teams,  who struggles with recruiting... just saying... but Nashville sure as heck beats Cincinnati every day of the week. 

Denbrock has already been with the big boys. He spent 3 years at Washington then 6 years at Notre Dame with Kelly. He was AHC and OC at ND for awhile.  Big key for Vandy is hes a very good recruiter and has a long history of calling plays at ND and Cincy.