Raiders sign Vic; Claim Takk

1 hour ago, Monoxide said:

Vic gets so much undeserved hate here it’s insane. 

Takk on the other hand, yeah I’m with y’all.

Bro we watched Vic Beasley spin in place for years the guy sucks and has zero passion for the game while taking us to the cleaners financially. Nobody should tolerate Vic Beasley or even defending Vic Beasley. Zero improvement pure athleticism and that’s why he was never anything more than a guy. The fact that he’s on whatever BS list of “aLl TiMe SaCk LeAdErS” is because it’s the sorriest list in the nfl. Underserved hate? Absolutely not 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know he must pass his physical but...  

Raiders just signed Bevis and Butthead

They still won’t 

1 minute ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Bro we watched Vic Beasley spin in place for years the guy sucks and has zero passion for the game while taking us to the cleaners financially. Nobody should tolerate Vic Beasley or even defending Vic Beasley. Zero improvement pure athleticism and that’s why he was never anything more than a guy. The fact that he’s on whatever BS list of “aLl TiMe SaCk LeAdErS” is because it’s the sorriest list in the nfl. Underserved hate? Absolutely not 

Shouldn't hate a dude just because he doesn't love what he does. Disappointment? Sure, but not hate. It's the FO's fault for drafting a guy that you could tell wasn't in love with the game all the way back in college. 

1 minute ago, Lornoth said:

Shouldn't hate a dude just because he doesn't love what he does. Disappointment? Sure, but not hate. It's the FO's fault for drafting a guy that you could tell wasn't in love with the game all the way back in college. 

Yeah i hear what you’re saying but idc ab his financial situation I don’t cheer for his accountant lol. Certainly some truth to what you’re saying ab the FO but I’d say as a fan of the falcons it’s ok to dislike low energy disappointments. HATE as in I HATE him no I’m too old for that but hate as in openly voicing displeasure I’d say that’s more than welcome. Let’s just hope the new FO doesn’t throw money at anyone however with Blank being the common denominator im sure there will be plenty more bogus contracts ahead 

36 minutes ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Yeah i hear what you’re saying but idc ab his financial situation I don’t cheer for his accountant lol. Certainly some truth to what you’re saying ab the FO but I’d say as a fan of the falcons it’s ok to dislike low energy disappointments. HATE as in I HATE him no I’m too old for that but hate as in openly voicing displeasure I’d say that’s more than welcome. Let’s just hope the new FO doesn’t throw money at anyone however with Blank being the common denominator im sure there will be plenty more bogus contracts ahead 

That's fair. It feels like some posters take it really personally with Vic.

15 hours ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

For 18 and a half games, Vic Beasley was a star on arguably the most magical team in franchise history. In the process, he was an upstanding dude and a role model for many. That alone is enough for me to not hate the guy’s guts because of a few bad seasons and last year where he quietly neared double digit sacks.

For 18 and a half games, Vic Beasley was a star on arguably the most magical team in franchise history. In the process, he was an upstanding dude and a role model for many. That alone is enough for me to not hate the guy’s guts because of a few bad seasons and last year where he quietly neared double digit sacks.

The problem is ppl are ok w mediocrity so long as they have personality. I don’t live over there so maybe he did way more for the community than I’m aware of but much like when ppl do negative things off the field, I don’t care. The artist and the art are always separate for me. I’m a fan of the football team and he didn’t do enough for the football team especially as an 8th overall pick. He’s only 28 on his 3rd team since he was drafted in 2015. He had one year where he lead the league in sacks which he was practically handed on a silver platter due to facing 2nd and 3rd string talent. He’s got enough to get by on natural born talent but that’s all he is and ever will be in the nfl. Literally the easiest dude to hate on because there’s ppl who would kill for his athleticism but were actually born with heart. 

If he had passion maybe he’d get double digit sacks but he just goes through the motion and collects a check. And if you think he catches heat here see what the Titans are saying ab him 

1 minute ago, athell said:

People here always say this.  And it's complete BS.

When has it come back to haunt us ever?  Let alone ALWAYS?  My goodness this fanbase is a bunch of dramatic children.

Only thing I can think of off the top of my head is Vick thrashing us when he was w the Eagles. Maybe I just can’t think of any ex players really giving us the business tho

29 minutes ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Only thing I can think of off the top of my head is Vick thrashing us when he was w the Eagles. Maybe I just can’t think of any ex players really giving us the business tho

I seriously can't recall much of any former Falcon showing out against us.  The false narratives here are hilarious.

5 hours ago, athell said:

I seriously can't recall much of any former Falcon showing out against us.  The false narratives here are hilarious.

Only ones I can think of are Curtis Lofton did ok for the Saints for a bit, Brian Poole did good on the Jets for a while, and Devondre Campbell was a solid starter for the Cardinals this season. But none of those guys really "showed out" against us.