Jump to content

Notes - 11/23: OL PERFORMANCE


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Ryan had to make it to his 4th read because everyone was so atrocious at getting open yesterday. “Muh happy feet” lol ok hop in there bud and get sacked and hit over a dozen times and see what kind of feet you have regardless of talent and skill. 
 

this is the same team that held HOF brady to 3 pts. I dont wanna hear **** about MR needing to go down the road, Dirk Koetter has single handedly destroyed every good aspect of this offense. Sark was 10x the play caller DK Is. At least he occasionally threw it to our ***** RBs 

 Not saying MR was to blame for all 8 sacks but some were on him. I expect more from a QB of 13 yrs and former MVP making 30+M$/ yr. He also made some awful throws. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ryan had to make it to his 4th read because everyone was so atrocious at getting open yesterday. “Muh happy feet” lol ok hop in there bud and get sacked and hit over a dozen times and see what kind of

o-line taking a lot of flack after that game. ryan taking some flack for not throwing the ball into triple coverage to avoid a sack. receivers taking some for not getting open leading to coverage sack

Would him throwing the ball away 12 times yesterday made a difference? Where was he supposed to go with the ball?

Posted Images

4 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

That does not sound good.

That sounds like one of those injuries that you never fully get right from.

 

4 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Not good. I don’t recall what Bridgewater’s knee injury was. But regardless can’t take player longevity or recovery from serious injury for granted. :(

 

3 hours ago, Domed Outter said:

Would be surprised if he took the field next season.

Heal up young man.

Sounds serious. Hopefully it's not career-ending.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

 

The problem is Ryan NEVER throws the ball away. NEVER. I'll give the 'where was he suppose to throw it?' people a break on a few of those yesterday, but there have been many times this year he was rolling out, had plenty of time to throw it away, and STILL let himself get sacked. This is a Ryan problem. Period.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

Don't try to reason with them. Reason goes against the agenda

Throwing the ball away DOES make a difference. You don't take that loss. If that's an average of 7 yards a sack that's over 80 yards in field position. Has nothing to do with reason, it's just common sense, which of course goes against the unabashed homer's reason.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, fuego said:

Throwing the ball away DOES make a difference. You don't take that loss. If that's an average of 7 yards a sack that's over 80 yards in field position. Has nothing to do with reason, it's just common sense, which of course goes against the unabashed homer's reason.

Riiiiight.... Still going 3 and out with incomplete passes instead of sacks. Big difference. Mea culpa.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, fuego said:

The problem is Ryan NEVER throws the ball away. NEVER. I'll give the 'where was he suppose to throw it?' people a break on a few of those yesterday, but there have been many times this year he was rolling out, had plenty of time to throw it away, and STILL let himself get sacked. This is a Ryan problem. Period.

I agree Ryan needs to play better, but I wonder how much the feeling of having to make a big play every time weighs on his decision not to throw the ball away more often. With this defense and the down+distances we face under Koetter there's not much room for error.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

Riiiiight.... Still going 3 and out with incomplete passes instead of sacks. Big difference. Mea culpa.

The point is, if the sack isn't on 3rd down, then you're not 7 yards or more further back to have to make a first. Obviously Captain Obvious if it's 3 sacks or incompletes it doesn't matter. But it can matter otherwise. 🙄

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Lornoth said:

I agree Ryan needs to play better, but I wonder how much the feeling of having to make a big play every time weighs on his decision not to throw the ball away more often. With this defense and the down+distances we face under Koetter there's not much room for error.

Well it probably is a factor. But he's 12 year veteran. He should know better by now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Throw it away from inside the pocket? Interesting concept 

Well he doesn't throw it away when even outside the pocket as we have seen several times this year. Still takes the sack.

Obviously you can see situations where it isn't possible. But some you can see he certainly had time to dump it somewhere. You don't have to try and complete it. Just get it close to somebody. There is no way you are sacked 8 times and couldn't have thrown it away in a few of them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, fuego said:

The point is, if the sack isn't on 3rd down, then you're not 7 yards or more further back to have to make a first. Obviously Captain Obvious if it's 3 sacks or incompletes it doesn't matter. But it can matter otherwise. 🙄

I totally get your point, but yesterday that offense was so limp d!cked sacked or throwing it away wouldn't have changed anything. It was a catastrophe on all levels. The defense was so aggressive and we did nothing to counter that. We had 2 weeks and came out with this **** show.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

I totally get your point, but yesterday that offense was so limp d!cked sacked or throwing it away wouldn't have changed anything. It was a catastrophe on all levels. The defense was so aggressive and we did nothing to counter that. We had 2 weeks and came out with this **** show.

Well I can't disagree if you put it that way. lol.gif.7f21f70dd7a725fcd148ec9d95811ea1.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fuego said:

Well I can't disagree if you put it that way. lol.gif.7f21f70dd7a725fcd148ec9d95811ea1.gif

Lol, it was a total failure on coaching, execution, players, water boy, ball boy, towel boy, bus driver, plane pilot, massage therapy, nutrition, cleat manufacturer, you name it they did it yesterday 😆😆😭😭🥲😭

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...