Notes - 11/23: OL PERFORMANCE

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ryan had to make it to his 4th read because everyone was so atrocious at getting open yesterday. “Muh happy feet” lol ok hop in there bud and get sacked and hit over a dozen times and see what kind of

o-line taking a lot of flack after that game. ryan taking some flack for not throwing the ball into triple coverage to avoid a sack. receivers taking some for not getting open leading to coverage sack

Would him throwing the ball away 12 times yesterday made a difference? Where was he supposed to go with the ball?

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Dr Long Shot said:

Would him throwing the ball away 12 times yesterday made a difference? Where was he supposed to go with the ball?

If it makes you feel better I didn’t say it was all his fault but yes he should have thrown it away several times or read the defense and hit the open man. He did miss some open targets during his happy feet panic moments. Agree or disagree with how I feel but MR has to shoulder some blame for that performance. The truth will stand forever. BTW I’m a MR2 fan but I’m for finding his replacement in the next draft and hopefully his replacement will be a mobile one as the NFL is trending that way now days. It starts in rec league to the NFL.

15 minutes ago, KCFalcon22 said:

When you're 2-14 on 3rd down something is wrong with 3rd down.  Thats cow crap bad

It was all awful.  But when you have this on 3rd & 4th down you’re not doing good enough on 1st/2nd down

3rd & 11
3rd & 7
3rd & 13
3rd & 7
3rd & 7
3rd & 10
3rd & 13
3rd & 10
4th & 10
4th & 13

15 times we had 2nd & 7 or more which means we sucked on 1st down
3 hours ago, Dr Long Shot said:

If he had thrown the ball away 12 times, the haters would say he has no guts to stay in there till he gets hit.  there are many people on this board that criticize justified bad plays and then there ones who just hate with a agenda.

1 minute ago, TheShadow said:

If he had thrown the ball away 12 times, the haters would say he has no guts to stay in there till he gets hit.  there are many people on this board that criticize justified bad plays and then there ones who just hate with a agenda.

You're wrong. If we had a better QB that just threw the ball away, our problems would be fixed! 

j/k lol! :lol: