Notes - 11/23: OL PERFORMANCE

The OL has been getting lots of love, but after yesterday’s abortion of an effort, the numbers don’t look much improved.  Ryan won’t last another 4 years if he continues being exposed like this

SACKS:

• 2018: 42

• 2019:48

• 2020: 43 (on pace for)

PRESSURE RATE:

• 2018: 21.5%

• 2019: 23.9%

• 2020:  22.5%

QB HITS:

• 2018: 48

• 2019: 62

• 2020: 50

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ryan had to make it to his 4th read because everyone was so atrocious at getting open yesterday. “Muh happy feet” lol ok hop in there bud and get sacked and hit over a dozen times and see what kind of

o-line taking a lot of flack after that game. ryan taking some flack for not throwing the ball into triple coverage to avoid a sack. receivers taking some for not getting open leading to coverage sack

Would him throwing the ball away 12 times yesterday made a difference? Where was he supposed to go with the ball?

Posted Images

o-line taking a lot of flack after that game. ryan taking some flack for not throwing the ball into triple coverage to avoid a sack. receivers taking some for not getting open leading to coverage sacks. but there's only one direction the fingers should be pointed in, and we all know where that is....

...i've coached 8th graders that can draw up a route scheme to get receivers open better than that f*cking guy. 

30 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

A lot of blame to go around but MR held the ball way too long yesterday. He had happy feet and appeared to panic several times. The OL sucked but most of that is on DK and MR IMO.

Would him throwing the ball away 12 times yesterday made a difference? Where was he supposed to go with the ball?

Ryan had to make it to his 4th read because everyone was so atrocious at getting open yesterday. “Muh happy feet” lol ok hop in there bud and get sacked and hit over a dozen times and see what kind of feet you have regardless of talent and skill. 

this is the same team that held HOF brady to 3 pts. I dont wanna hear **** about MR needing to go down the road, Dirk Koetter has single handedly destroyed every good aspect of this offense. Sark was 10x the play caller DK Is. At least he occasionally threw it to our ***** RBs 

1 hour ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Stop it HD that in cases and having a mindset your setting up for these deep shots.WTH we want to straight drop Ryan off of 5-7 step drops against an aggressive Aints front is just farken stupid.

And as soon as we got behind put the running game on ICE I’ll pass my way out of this farken stupid carnt.

Oline weren’t good but as per the last 2 seasons play calling under pressure is appalling against good defenses.

I saw a lot of coverage sacks yesterday.  I'm not one of the guys who breaks down film, but that's generally an indication to me that you counted on your WRs to get open with max protect schemes and they failed.  I saw very few plays where Ryan didn't have time to get the ball out.  I saw a lot of plays where he went to his third progression and everyone was covered.

That's an indication the o-line isn't the biggest of the problems.  And it points to either execution in route running or scheme (or both).