No announcement on Dirk Koetter

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You actually thought he would be fired today? 

I get the frustration but the season is almost over and it really doesn't even serve a purpose at this point.   The Falcons are only getting a new OC when everyone is fired after the season

The koetter hire reeks of McKay and his love affair with tampon bay castoffs. Not sure anything will actually change until this team is either A) sold or B ) McKay is fired. Neither of which are likel

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

If you give away your fan gear  and start talking about ' I don't know how involved I will be"

Yeah.....what the blue **** does the insinuate?

It does not insinuate I have made a decision.  Now, can you provide a simple answer to a simple question.  No inuendo, no insinuation.  Answer the question directly.

7 hours ago, athell said:

I've been calling both their deep shots punts because they hung way too long in the air, both were terribly thrown balls that should have been picked but...Falcons...

The Saints did nothing special at all, and Raheem and Jeff were confounded by it.  I liked the energy by the team early, but it seemed after the third time settling for a fg, they all accepted the fate of the game.

On the plus side this team can't ruin our actual Thanksgiving day this year so there's that...

But they still played like turkeys...

Just now, NaGaBoy said:

It does not insinuate I have made a decision.  Now, can you provide a simple answer to a simple question.  No inuendo, no insinuation.  Answer the question directly.

Dude....get the flip over yourself.

You are the one stupid enough to think that DK was going to get fired.

You are the one being a attention how with ' oh i am giving my stuff away and i am not sure about my involvement"

Here is a tip for you.

v8rrnDM.gif

9 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

Yeah...it is  it like the saints did anything special.

The defense did some good things but they went full on stupid when things mattered.

Like the punt that was a catch.....Debo did a great job covering it....until he over ram it and allowed the receiver to come back and catch it......their most explosive play was essentially a punt that was caught.

WR pulled an ole school move that he got away with. A subtle tug that sent Debo 10 yards downfield while he was headed upfield on an underthrown duck. Ole school move I haven't seen in years. Awesome.

14 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

Dude....get the flip over yourself.

You are the one stupid enough to think that DK was going to get fired.

You are the one being a attention how with ' oh i am giving my stuff away and i am not sure about my involvement"

Here is a tip for you.

v8rrnDM.gif

Apparently you do.  You made a big issue of this.  And, you have done it in many of my threads.  You are apparently fixated on me.  So, I do not need to get over myself.  You need to get over me. 

Here is a thought.  Stay out of my next thread.  That way you do not have to be so very concerned about what I believe.