Marlon Davidson

FalconsIn2012

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

You’re acting like he’s said something during the season. Completely different from let’s say a guy like Duke Riley who talked every single week 

No but he did say he was going to do this and that. Shut up and play man, we've had enough players who promised they would be great. 

6 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I had huge hopes for Marlon after the draft.  I honestly thought he was our safest pick....but dude was a healthy scratch last game and got just 6 snaps yesterday.  Is it t early to be concerned about his progress?

Another TD DL that’s will be average at best. TD sucked at finding DL  

6 hours ago, Sponge said:

OP makes a new thread every time a thought crosses his mind. 

@FalconsIn2012 is a good dude lol.

He's extremely passionate about the Falcons and love feedback from us on this board.

He's not like one of those posters who posts nonsense. We know who they are.

4 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

@FalconsIn2012 is a good dude lol.

He's extremely passionate about the Falcons and love feedback from us on this board.

He's not like one of those posters who posts nonsense. We know who they are.

I honestly think there are some people who honestly have no clue about anything in regards to football. Just want to spark conversation by saying something off the wall knowing it will get attention

4 hours ago, OrthoPTSD said:

Hits or miss, with draftees getting on the field. Frankly I'm estatic with AJ and Mykal out of this draft.

A lot of teams are getting more production out of their draft than just two picks.

TD and DQ really messed up. Even the punter we selected is in the bottom of the league stat wise.

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Again, you’re crying about something said after the draft. I ask again, what has he said during the season? You can’t come up with anything. You’re legit complaining about nothing at all

Your moving the goal posts, I thought you said he didn't say anything after the draft. 

9 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I had huge hopes for Marlon after the draft.  I honestly thought he was our safest pick....but dude was a healthy scratch last game and got just 6 snaps yesterday.  Is it t early to be concerned about his progress?

Sounds to me like they are doing with him what we did with Senat last year. Shame.  

10 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I didn't even know he played all year 

28 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

I really wish someone would ask Raheem this question point blank: “Coach, what exactly is the reason Senat has literally vanished?  Did he hit on your wife or something?”

and how do we know senat is really bad. look who his coach was. We could say that about most other players too. not vic and tacky though. 

15 hours ago, Osiruz said:

Come on man. Most kids are excited like he was right after being drafted. It was the realization of a life long dream.

He’s a player. I had high hopes he’d come in and make a difference. But once he got hurt and then covid, we all kinda knew his rookie year was gonna be a wash.