• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OP makes a new thread every time a thought crosses his mind. 

He had COVID. And he is a rookie. Give him time

Just thought I’d point out that Marlon had a really nice game yesterday. 4 tackles, couple of pressures, and a FF that was wrongly overturned—all in his first significant playing time after a missed o

I had the same thought yesterday, but way too early to make any judgement. He has been injured and on the COVID reserve list. No telling how his body is feeling right now. Some guys had no symptoms while others had a long recovery. I remember Freddie Freeman struggled early in the season and he admitted that he was still recovering his strength.

I will reserve judgement until the end of next season.

10 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

He had COVID. And he is a rookie. Give him time

Right!!? 

They’re like if dude doesn’t get ten sacks day one, he is a bust. 

Let the dude AT LEAST finish two full seasons first and then “start” Making a judgement. He plays on the interior line so it’s gonna take a little longer to see results.

10 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I agree. I know some people just gotta complain to complain but at least make sense. 

I'm not labeling a bust I just wish we saw more of him.  I concede the injury and covid time stunted growth, just want to see more from the 2nd rounder.  Good or bad.  He needs reps.

13 minutes ago, athell said:

I'm not labeling a bust I just wish we saw more of him.  I concede the injury and covid time stunted growth, just want to see more from the 2nd rounder.  Good or bad.  He needs reps.

I’m not talking about you. I’m talking about the guy that made the bad comment about him talking a lot when we don’t even hear from the guy.