#9 Georgia vs South Carolina

Carter

4 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Look up. Think his joke went right over your head

Hello my friend. Maybe it did. I figured he was saying she was cast because of the ridiculous nature of it. I get that.   I was just pointing out how Hollywood makes sports movies thinking they can get lazy with details and pull it off as realistic to a bunch of sports fans who happen to watch it. 

3 hours ago, Porter Osborne Jr said:

Pretty sure he doesn’t mean technique when he’s talking about her form.  I was to busy looking at her to notice if she was kicking it realistically.

I’ve seen better. Typical skin and bones model. Not impressed. I’m more of a Dana Jacobson, Lisa Salters type of guy. One exception is Sage Steele. Oh mama she is hawt. 

Since the season was essentially over after 2 SEC losses, who's on the radar for a bowl. Miami or Oregon would be a fun match up.

I'm looking for more A. Smith, Washington, and Kenny Mac to get more involved with the passing game. Considering the latter is really good on kickoffs. He and Cook are not game breakers from the behind the line but if you get them in the open field then they excel. 

I see so much potential with this offense. The staff did outstanding getting receivers for all three levels in this scheme, it's time to let loose a tad bit. The strength is not there this season with the run game, deviating a smidge from philosophy could calibrate this thing fast. 

LI'm hoping for more of a complete game. This team has been like my golf game, some part always fails. I know every game things aren't going to look great but they don't have to look terrible either. The defense has been out coached the last two games imo and the running game was so bad last game. 

Honestly just happy the game is being played. 

Just now, SacFalcFan said:

have i said how much i dislike matt landers yet this week?  the guy is a waste of space and i can't wait til he gets the heck out of athens.. 

I hope he is asked to transfer this offseason

Also, how many payers do you think transfer, go to nfl etc?  Do you see anyone like McKitty sticking around because of the eligibility changes this offseason?