#9 Georgia vs South Carolina

Moving on to the next one, the Dawgs will travel to Columbia to play the Gamecocks.

Not a whole lot to say here. SC has had a bad season and find themselves in the market for a new head coach. Mike Bobo is serving as interim head coach.

There will be a lot of interested eyes on JT Daniels second outing as the Dawgs QB. After lighting up Mississippi State in his debut, the Dawgs offense now looks to build on that performance by getting the running game back on track. MSU held the Dawgs to an abysmal 8 rushing yards, but the passing game went for 400+. South Carolina would seem to be another good matchup for Daniels to build confidence on. The defense will also be looking to reassert themselves as a top unit in the country after surrendering 350+ yards, 20 first downs and 24 points to a MSU team that had been offensively putrid for 5 games prior.

I would hope that the Dawgs can put this game away early and get Daniels off the field. With the starting job no longer in question, I'd like to see Mathis and Beck both get some snaps if possible (and not just runs).

Go Dawgs!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moving on to the next one, the Dawgs will travel to Columbia to play the Gamecocks. Not a whole lot to say here. SC has had a bad season and find themselves in the market for a new head coach. Mi

If he gets 1 catch for 10 yds, that would be a big game for him. 

Our defense is overrated.

Posted Images

Less Landers, more Smith in this game hopefully. I can see DR taking advantage of the mulligan year for next season and the new QB and OC. 

Pickens, Blaylock, Burton, A. Smith, Rosemy, KJ, and DR very deep rotation along with some young stud TEs. The offense should carry the defense for a while. 

However it's all dependent on Kirby letting Monken go more air raid and also Luke's own recruits along the OL. 

1 hour ago, Bdawg58 said:

Of course they would.. I know it’s not something that they can necessarily control but that would be frustrating for UGA to have this game canceled/postponed 

Yeah you can bet they will cancel if they can if nothing else but to avoid that payback *** kicking.  We need JT and those WR to get more work!  Props again to Leach for having the nads to play us with a short roster

Edited by 007dawg
  • Carter changed the title to #9 Georgia vs South Carolina
On 11/25/2020 at 11:43 AM, Red Bandana said:

Unrelated to this game but I read that Vandy is starting a female kicker from their soccer team because of COVID. That’s pretty awesome 

Hope she has better form than Kathy Ireland in Necessary Roughness.  Funny that they passed her off as a chick that could nail 50 yarders with that form.