What Would You Consider the Most Positive Things About the Falcons at Present?

15 hours ago, Killing Floor said:

I love the White kits.  

And no, I love the Falcons whether they win or lose.  They're the team I cheer for.  But I would prefer more W than L.  Not giving up on the Falcons since 1972.

1977 here.

Gluttons for punishment, aren't we?

SIDENOTE:  anyone know what a glutton is?🙄

How about.... the Falcons are one of the most popular teams in the NFL.  Opposing teams love coming here to play our Falcons.

Plus.... as a genuine show of Southern hospitality.... the Falcons owner, Arthur Blank, graciously built a stadium with so many seats in it, opposing teams can bring -THIER- fans to watch thier team play ours.  In a state-of-the-art stadium partially paid for with taxpayer money.  Inside a temperature controlled roofed in facility that protects everyone inside from the frigid 55 degree weather common in the South during the winter.

Inside the stadium even the food is cheap.  So opposing teams' fans can enjoy watching thier team beat the tar out of ours in complete luxury.

Welcome to Atlanta, Falcons-style.............🙄

1 hour ago, Knight of God said:

They are exposed now

This is a solid take.  If nothing else, there is nowhere to hide for this organization.  Nobody can say the talent is good enough.  Nobody can say the coaching is good enough.

The best news about the Falcons is no one can deny there is a problem.

22 hours ago, since68andcounting said:

I'm trying to think of any. Mostly I'm coming up blank. I guess Foye's emergence and Grady's consistent play. Maybe a little bit that AJ hasn't looked terrible.

I see NOTHING positive about the Offense. NOTHING. Julio is continuing to be less effective due to injury. Matt is running out of time (career wise AND on every play). Hurst is most definitely a step down from Hooper. The "rebuilt" stellar prima donna first round OL is awful. Heck, they can't even RUN BLOCK. It's becoming obvious why the Rams let Gurley go. And I've seen NO ONE look anywhere close to how Freeman looked at his best.

Chris Lindstrom is 23 and already a top 15 guard in football. PFF had him tied for 8th after last week.

3 hours ago, Monoxide said:

Chris Lindstrom is 23 and already a top 15 guard in football. PFF had him tied for 8th after last week.

And you can see that Mcgary is playing good ball.. he is not near the top... but he is as servicable as they get... Matthews is servicable also.. Calvin, Zach, Gage.. are pointing up... yeah we have holes like every other team... but there is a good foundation and I am pretty sure the new GM can get those spots corrected....