• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He can watch 47 hours of tape but if he takes the same playcalling to every single game, why bother watching tape in the first place?

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Lornoth said:

You're looking at the result without looking at how the plays actually happened. Payton has never asked Brees to take 7-9 step drops all game while the other teams blitzes him to death. He's also never seen that the other team is being 'Aggressive' and decided that long developing routes with difficult catch points is the path forward. That's the complete opposite of what Brees does and how that offense is built.

We didn't lose the LOS today. If we had short passes and YAC-routes called today we would have been fine on offense. 

Stop it your not allowed to run an offense like that how dare you come up with stuff that gets the ball out quick and sets up deep shots how dare you think like that.

Koetter is ******** allergic to that sought of play calling.

Thee amount of time I saw Ryan looking around through his progressions today and having no where to go was laughable.

Why not just tell NO to pin there ears back I’ll hold the ball for 5 seconds and stand basically behind C so it makes it easy for you.

Oh no wait we did do that 😂 

1 hour ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

And here is more for you

“ I have a lot of confidence in Dirk. I know exactly who he is. I’ve worked with him for eight games. I played against him for a bunch more than that going way back to Jacksonville. So, my respect for Dirk and who he can be and what he’s going to be in these upcoming weeks is really high.”

Given that Morris fired special-teams coordinator Ben Kotwica, he was asked why he decided to keep Koetter on for the rest of the season. Despite the offense’s inconsistency at times, Morris said he still has great confidence in his offensive coordinator.

You’re talking about one of the top, premier coaches in the National Football League over the last however many years that he’s been doing it,” Morris said. “He’s been a coordinator for a long time at a high level. A guy that I respect a lot, learned a lot from over the past year and a half, and I look forward to working with him these 11 games and trying to be our very best self.”

No disrespect RAHEEM but if you think this **** you can kick rocks aswell with DQ and TD.

2 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

You have to keep in mind that the op criticizes everything.....and I mean EVERYTHING DK does.

Week one he ranted  about getting yard but no points.

Week 2 we score 39 and he trashed the offense because we got points off the short field .

If everything is not picture perfect then he and others take a **** on it.

Valid criticism is one thing but more often then not the complaining is  just arm chair quarterbacking.

You’re not wrong.  I’m very hard on Dirk...but is it really too much to expect all this offensive talent to be a top 10 scoring unit?  To me, anything less is grossly underachieving

4 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

And here is more for you

“ I have a lot of confidence in Dirk. I know exactly who he is. I’ve worked with him for eight games. I played against him for a bunch more than that going way back to Jacksonville. So, my respect for Dirk and who he can be and what he’s going to be in these upcoming weeks is really high.”

Given that Morris fired special-teams coordinator Ben Kotwica, he was asked why he decided to keep Koetter on for the rest of the season. Despite the offense’s inconsistency at times, Morris said he still has great confidence in his offensive coordinator.

You’re talking about one of the top, premier coaches in the National Football League over the last however many years that he’s been doing it,” Morris said. “He’s been a coordinator for a long time at a high level. A guy that I respect a lot, learned a lot from over the past year and a half, and I look forward to working with him these 11 games and trying to be our very best self.”

That's all I need to hear!! Have a nice future somewhere else Raheem!! Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

1 hour ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Good news about the Falcons embarrassment today. Raheem Morris got exposed as a fraud so it's easy to can him after the season. Falcons had teams in front of them like the Broncos, Cowboys and Chargers win today to help them in the draft order.

TBF, the group that sucked the most was leftover from the last guy. 

I figured the defense would be playing the guessing game all day and that Hill would “make a play or two here and there” just because.

Just for some crazy reason thought our coaches would try to help and make adjustments. Dumb for me thinking that. :doh:

8 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

😲 I thought I would ever agree about this either!

In a totally unrelated story, the Year Quinn decided to blame and fire ALL of his Coordinators and fire them is when I knew he was done winning here.

Which is my biggest reason why they should have moved on from him at the end of last year.

I've seen NFL coaches accept being fired for -not- releasing thier coaching hires.   Quinn fired coaches so often, he earned the name "Turnstyle".

This team was quickly becoming the place assistant coaches came to see thier careers die.   Kind of the Cleveland Browns of the NFC.

11 hours ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

He can watch 47 hours of tape but if he takes the same playcalling to every single game, why bother watching tape in the first place?

True, but he can't get a new team during that time either. He can't play for them as well. Are we going to continue to deny the elephant in the room? This team is not as talented as you guys imagine.

There was no gameplan.  We just ran the same plays.  Did you notice that when they did not work, we came out next time and ran the same plays?  Did you notice when our run game stalled we did not make good use of our fullback?  Did you notice that after Ryan was sacked several times we continued to run long developing routes?  I have never seen such a stubborn determination to not adjust and take what the defense gives you. 

12 hours ago, octoslash said:

Sark never beat any good NFL teams and now he has so much talent under him that people think he's some sort of genius for running it up on South Midwestern East Nebraska Community College For The One-Armed Blind.

Sark didn’t beat teams because he was the offensive coordinator. Josh McDaniels didn’t get credit for Patriots wins Bill does. That defense was insanely porous those two years, but Sark performed admirably his second year, helping Ryan put up identical numbers from his Super Bowl year. And the fact that Ryan has become more comfortable with the style of offense Quinn wanted with Sark calling the plays only to have them cut him as the scapegoat was stupid. It would’ve been easier to implement new players to the current offense than implementing a whole new offense to everyone. Especially one where the most important player, the qb, was able to run it effectively. 

12 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

And here is more for you

This is enough to make me want to see Radio gone at the end of the year, if not sooner. This statement makes me think that should he be promoted bast his interim tag, DK will be staying right along with him. Time to burn it all down, from McKay south, and start over. 

29 minutes ago, NaGaBoy said:

There was no gameplan.  We just ran the same plays.  Did you notice that when they did not work, we came out next time and ran the same plays?  Did you notice when our run game stalled we did not make good use of our fullback?  Did you notice that after Ryan was sacked several times we continued to run long developing routes?  I have never seen such a stubborn determination to not adjust and take what the defense gives you. 

Been this way here for decades. The lack of adjustments just kills me. It's like being told to pick heads or tails and you calls "tails" every time and it keeps coming up heads. Then the guy shows you that it's a two-headed coin, and you continue to pick tails. These guys apparently really are that stupid. 

1 minute ago, jstammer said:

Been this way here for decades. The lack of adjustments just kills me. It's like being told to pick heads or tails and you calls "tails" every time and it keeps coming up heads. Then the guy shows you that it's a two-headed coin, and you continue to pick tails. These guys apparently really are that stupid. 

I have always been averse to calling out NFL coaches because I am sure they have a lot of knowledge I do not, but I have to agree, Dirk is stupid.  There is no other plausible explanation.