5 minutes ago, Jesus said:

No burst and no ability to break tackles. Team would be better off starting Ollison. He has the same issues but at least he's younger and his knees aren't a concern.

Watching Gurley run makes me want to go soak my knees in epsom salt and swallow a bottle of Tylenol: Arthritis.

Gurley has good strength, mediocre vision and balance, and poor burst and agility 

He used to have unique burst and balance but the injury zapped it. He’s now a below average starting back, not worst in the league but bottom third. Majority of what he can bring to the table now strictly resides in goalline situations

Ito is our best overall back atm, but we have Dirk Koetter lmfao

Just now, Dirtybird56 said:

Gurley has good strength, mediocre vision and balance, and poor burst and agility 

He used to have unique burst and balance but the injury zapped it. He’s now a below average starting back, not worst in the league but bottom third. Majority of what he can bring to the table now strictly resides in goalline situations

Ito can't stay healthy. 

Team needs to draft a back.

3 minutes ago, Dirtybird56 said:

Gurley still thinks he has the agility and speed to bounce his runs outside like he used to.

He ain't that guy anymore.

4 minutes ago, Dirtybird56 said:

Overall? Then yeah, Ito is supposed to be our best since he's supposed to be able to catch passes too. As a runner, I'd say Hill is our best and that's saying a lot. 

4 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Ito can't stay healthy. 

Team needs to draft a back.

I thought outside of a couple concussions he’s been pretty injury-free but I’d have to look

regardless I think he’d be a beastly #2, but I’m sure his contract is up soon so we’ll get no use out of a talented #2 back on a rookie contract.

If Koetter hadn’t been let go after 2014 he would’ve been trotting SJax out as our starting RB in 2015, the same year we saw Shanny unleash Freeman

2 minutes ago, Dirtybird56 said:

I thought outside of a couple concussions he’s been pretty injury-free but I’d have to look

regardless I think he’d be a beastly #2, but I’m sure his contract is up soon so we’ll get no use out of a talented #2 back on a rookie contract.

If Koetter hadn’t been let go after 2014 he would’ve been trotting SJax out as our starting RB in 2015, the same year we saw Shanny unleash Freeman

I think his issues this year might be Covid related.