This is why you need a mobile QB!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Makes me wonder if we’re the only fan base that expects our QB to magically overcome bad coaching? It doesn’t matter who is back there when your OC is Dirk “Pre-snap motion is overrated” Koetter 

Yep, a mobile QB to get his *** kicked every game, since the receivers are never open, and he's running every play. He'd be on IR by week 2 if every game was like this

What pocket?

3 minutes ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

Makes me wonder if we’re the only fan base that expects our QB to magically overcome bad coaching? It doesn’t matter who is back there when your OC is Dirk “Pre-snap motion is overrated” Koetter 

Didn’t Matt publicly endorse signing Koetter?

Just now, Jesus said:

What pocket?

Enough with the o line excuses we have invested heavily there Matt has no excuses this team on offense is stacked compared to other teams and he still can’t score idc how many passing yards he has show me Tds show me wins o line play across the league is worse than it’s ever been due to spread college o line man so you get a mobile Qb who can make plays outside the pocket to cover that up they don’t pay QBs 100 million to complain about the o line every week

1 minute ago, JetJones11 said:

Enough with the o line excuses we have invested heavily there Matt has no excuses this team on offense is stacked compared to other teams and he still can’t score idc how many passing yards he has show me Tds show me wins o line play across the league is worse than it’s ever been due to spread college o line man so you get a mobile Qb who can make plays outside the pocket to cover that up they don’t pay QBs 100 million to complain about the o line every week

So Matt has to do it all on his own. Okay. You're going to be disappointed in every QB. Cause none of them can do that.

4 minutes ago, JetJones11 said:

Enough with the o line excuses we have invested heavily there Matt has no excuses this team on offense is stacked compared to other teams and he still can’t score idc how many passing yards he has show me Tds show me wins o line play across the league is worse than it’s ever been due to spread college o line man so you get a mobile Qb who can make plays outside the pocket to cover that up they don’t pay QBs 100 million to complain about the o line every 

Eight sacks. 

Some were Ryan's fault but the rest of the offense was horrible today and any qb in the league would've had a bad game in NO today.

That's a fact, not an excuse.

10 minutes ago, JetJones11 said:

...we need someone to stretch the field and extend the pocket that’s not Matt 

That its, that's what "Matt Ryan apologists" are talking about right there(myself included). Getting Joe Burrow or whoever you want isn't going to make us magically win against the Saints today. This team needs a lot of things and Fields and Lawrence isn't a fix all. You could put your favorite QB of all time in his prime in today and it wouldn't make a difference. Julio and Ridley are playing injured and outside of them no one showed up to play today on offense.

1 hour ago, D.B.N. said:

Didn’t Matt publicly endorse signing Koetter?

Ryan is the classic yes man. He's just not the type to ruffle feathers. Endorsed keeping Quinn too.

Years ago on Hard Knocks, SJax, despite being a newcomer to the team removed Ryan's stuff out of the room so that he could have the room and Ryan was OK with it. That's just who Ryan is.