With The 2nd Pick In The 2021 NFL Draft, the Falcons Select.....

On 11/22/2020 at 6:32 PM, Fernando C. said:

We are not going to win any more games... we will have the 3rd pick... we are going to miss out the QBs... so BPA would be the LT of Oregon... 

Maybe not.....there are always those qbs that show out at the combine... I'm thinking the kid from North Dakota (I think) and a few others that will creep in there.

Just now, RetroRoq said:

He's talking coordinator and coaches.

Not sure how this ties into the draft, but I am sure after you have all watched him bamboozle each other and stand around a recoverable onside kick, he will come in and tell you that you didnt know the rules.

Good catch! Dang clickbait titles lol 😂 

3 hours ago, cblack said:

Maybe not.....there are always those qbs that show out at the combine... I'm thinking the kid from North Dakota (I think) and a few others that will creep in there.

Lance is Fools Gold. 
Lawrence and Fields will be gone obviously. 
Fortunately, Zack Wilson will be there. 
Sit him for a year behind the statue and let him learn, then roll. 

1 hour ago, ShaneFalco said:

Lance is Fools Gold. 
Lawrence and Fields will be gone obviously. 
Fortunately, Zack Wilson will be there. 
Sit him for a year behind the statue and let him learn, then roll. 

So your solution is get a sorta mobile QB, with one good year, who has an average skill set. What could possibly go wrong?

I just hope when we pick Fields of off the board for 2 reasons.

1. I don’t want the next OSU sensation turned NFL flop. Eventually one has to work I guess, but rather another team play those odds.

2. I don’t want to hear the weekly complaints that we passed on the local boy/former Dawg, nor the ‘bring him home’ rants when he is eventually on the trade block or cut by the team that drafts him. 

I know most will disagree w/ me or hate the comment, and I am completely okay with that 😝 

5 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

I just hope when we pick Fields of off the board for 2 reasons.

1. I don’t want the next OSU sensation turned NFL flop. Eventually one has to work I guess, but rather another team play those odds.

2. I don’t want to hear the weekly complaints that we passed on the local boy/former Dawg, nor the ‘bring him home’ rants when he is eventually on the trade block or cut by the team that drafts him. 

I know most will disagree w/ me or hate the comment, and I am completely okay with that 😝 

You're going to get a response from at least 2 posters right off hand

4 hours ago, esirlivE said:

What the **** are y'all smoking? QB with the first pick? This team needs to draft playmakers on defense for the first few rounds. Do you people even watch the game's. Our pass defense has been absolutely atrocious outside of A.J. Terrell. I'm just glad that none of you are calling the shots.

Didn’t you know, now that Quinn is gone, priority 1 is to replace Matt Ryan with a scrambling QB.

On 11/22/2020 at 6:32 PM, Fernando C. said:

We are not going to win any more games... we will have the 3rd pick... we are going to miss out the QBs... so BPA would be the LT of Oregon... 

I swear on all that is holy if we pick ANOTHER O-lineman with a top 6 pick I’m going to the new GMs house and stabbing him in the neck with a knife.

4 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

I swear on all that is holy if we pick ANOTHER O-lineman with a top 6 pick I’m going to the new GMs house and stabbing him in the neck with a knife.

hahahaha the issue I see in this years draft if some of the top prospect will not have tape this year.. so you have to go the sure thing route... Penei would be that... or trade down for some one desperate for a LT.. but I am all for BPA in the first.. especially top 5 like we are going to be...

But to tell you the truth the begals wont win a game so they will bet top 3 we are going to be the 4th pick... they would get Penei...

13 hours ago, esirlivE said:

What the **** are y'all smoking? QB with the first pick? This team needs to draft playmakers on defense for the first few rounds. Do you people even watch the game's. Our pass defense has been absolutely atrocious outside of A.J. Terrell. I'm just glad that none of you are calling the shots.

Just wanna take a sec to pat myself on the back & say I'm one of only two people on here who actually called the AJ Terrell pick well before it happened. I also was banging the table hard for Brian Burns the year before when everyone else on here just wrote him off as a Vic Beasley clone. So maybe that pass D would be in a little better shape if I was calling the shots. :lol: