To Those Who’ve been Saying RM Should Get a Shot

I don’t know how some of the people around here get fooled by this charade. what does it take for you to realize none of the coaches we have are good? How many losing seasons we got to have? We win a game or 2 against terrible teams and half of you get a Chub and are willing to go forward with Raheem Morris?!?! 

Crazy 

Just now, RYNE said:

I don’t know how some of the people around here get fooled by this charade. what does it take for you to realize none of the coaches we have are good? How many losing seasons we got to have? We win a game or 2 against terrible teams and half of you get a Chub and are willing to go forward with Raheem Morris?!?! 

Crazy 

I wonder if we'll still get the arguments that those teams weren't bad

Just now, hjerry said:

I wonder if we'll still get the arguments that those teams weren't bad

Who knows. That’s why I don’t even look at these boards that often any more. Just not even worth it. 

I just want to move on from all of this. I want to look forward to watching this team again. Be excited. Falcons football is literally my favorite thing, and it has been nothing but a chore to sit through for 2 and a half years. 

I was all for giving him a fair shot.  By that I mean a fair shot to prove himself this year, and have a fair chance to apply for the job.  I don’t know that he’s proven anything, good or bad, since he’s had it.  Defense has gotten better overall, but offense is still hamstringing  (no pun about Julio intended) this offense.

I have to keep in mind, we played a pretty dang good team, today, even if they started a 3rd string QB.  But our play calling was atrocious, making MR2 look awful!  The schedule gets really TOUGH from here on out, and Morris will get at least a few more games to show what he can do as a HC.  And if it gets real UGLY, he may be gone before season's end ---

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

Murray looked good, but he didn’t even light up the stat sheet either. Surprisingly only had 4.1 ypc for 49 yards. We do need help at RB, but our run game isn’t improving until we get rid of Koetter. 

Right.

I can't understand how every other team can train their lines to run block. Falcons can average 4 ypc they win every week.