Prayers for my wife please

For all you who are people who pray, my wife's dad passed this morning. We've been watching him go down fighting cancer, and the last few weeks it's accelerated. This morning, he gained his wings. Even knowing it's coming, doesn't make it any easier to deal with when it comes.

thanks in advance

15 hours ago, papachaz said:

For all you who are people who pray, my wife's dad passed this morning. We've been watching him go down fighting cancer, and the last few weeks it's accelerated. This morning, he gained his wings. Even knowing it's coming, doesn't make it any easier to deal with when it comes.

thanks in advance

Prayers your family’s way, Papa.

thanks everyone, we had the funeral today, as one of the preachers said, 'reality will hit over the next few days'....  

I'll just go ahead and say, my FIL was a good man. No one has ever heard me tell the typical in law jokes, because they just never fit my in laws. I was blessed to have the best in laws anyone could hope to have. MIL passed in 2013, he joined her sunday morning.

appreciate the thoughts, prayers and condolences. It's what we do for our 'family' and I really do think we're all family here. I won't get into who are the 'bad uncle' types :lol:  but family is family

1 minute ago, papachaz said:

thanks everyone, we had the funeral today, as one of the preachers said, 'reality will hit over the next few days'....  

I'll just go ahead and say, my FIL was a good man. No one has ever heard me tell the typical in law jokes, because they just never fit my in laws. I was blessed to have the best in laws anyone could hope to have. MIL passed in 2013, he joined her sunday morning.

appreciate the thoughts, prayers and condolences. It's what we do for our 'family' and I really do think we're all family here. I won't get into who are the 'bad uncle' types :lol:  but family is family

I'm really bad at these kind of things.....I'll just say if he's what you say he was I'm glad you got to know him.

2 minutes ago, papachaz said:

I don’t know. I can’t claim a few on this site as family. They’re just weird. 👀

good to see you in good spirits 

3 minutes ago, JMac.......and Cheese. said:

I'm really bad at these kind of things.....I'll just say if he's what you say he was I'm glad you got to know him.

thanks. Yeah, I'm glad I got to know him too. He wasn't just my father in law, he was a whole lot more, I really can't even begin to tell.. but he will be missed

. thanks man, hope y'all have a great holiday

On 11/22/2020 at 12:32 PM, papachaz said:

thanks in advance

been there man, definitely a difficult time for all of you.

prayers and condolences up for you and your family.