Matt Ryan looks like he always has against the saints, timid, holds on eternally to the football, and too scared to throw into tight windows. I get it that the routes ran by the wr are terrible, but you gotta take risks and stop playing wimpy cutesy teenage girl football. Gotta hit those WR in stride, and you gotta fit the ball into tight windows. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol you straight up contradicted your own argument in 3 sentences 

We need a new OC.

Matt Ryan looks like he always has against the saints, timid, holds on eternally to the football, and too scared to throw into tight windows. I get it that the routes ran by the wr are terrible, but y

Posted Images

Just now, Sui_Generis said:

And if those throws into tight windows get picked off he will get blasted the other way. 

The Oline is easily the group playing the worst for Falcons today. Coaching gameplan as a whole looks like trash too. 

Lose the game with honor, he needs to throw those WR open. All the elite QBs do it, but MR2 can't. IMO its time to move on, Ryan is not it. 

5 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Ive been saying this for years and the same people that have called me a troll are saying it now.. Guess we all are trolls 🤗

Well you are :shrug:

Just now, Osiruz said:

He's had 5 missisipi on almost every sack, he just loves turning the football into a pickle. Throw that mothersucker before it gets moldy matthew. 

You try pass protecting. 

30 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

Matt Ryan looks like he always has against the saints, timid, holds on eternally to the football, and too scared to throw into tight windows. I get it that the routes ran by the wr are terrible, but you gotta take risks and stop playing wimpy cutesy teenage girl football. Gotta hit those WR in stide, and you gotta fit the ball into tight windows. 

And if he took a risk and threw and interception, you would whine and ***** about that.  Just Shut up already you whiny *****.

4 minutes ago, ROMERO said:

Well you are :shrug:

You try pass protecting. 

No he's not, its a QB's job to fit the ball into tight windows. Ryan has missed several opportunities in this game. We had Julio and Ridley you cant go down like a wimpy chump. 

Its the system, matt ryan is a timed route based quarterback, he doesnt have the physical attributes to hold on to the ball for 5 seconds and wait for recievers to get open 15-20 yards down the field. Nor is this oline built for that. Its clear we've been running koetters trash sysem sinces hes been here

Edited by dapanch420
11 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Ive been saying this for years and the same people that have called me a troll are saying it now.. Guess we all are trolls 🤗

It's not that you are trolls. You just don't know what you are talking about. Everyone acts so surprised we haven't dropped 20+ by halftime against one of the top 3 defenses in the league.